World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ACES AND EIGHTS LEADER POSSIBLY REVEALED

Go down 
+3
Arch
The Awesome Aristocrat
Stunner
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tyler

ACES AND EIGHTS LEADER POSSIBLY REVEALED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACES AND EIGHTS LEADER POSSIBLY REVEALED   ACES AND EIGHTS LEADER POSSIBLY REVEALED - Page 2 Empty12/6/2012, 10:44 pm

The Hardcore Truth wrote:
just wait WHEN Matt gets revealed then i'll have the last laugh MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

I will say this one time. WE KNOW YOU THINK IT'S HARDY! Anyways.... It isn't.... As "awesome" as that would be... I can tell it isn't... The way the "leader" spoke.... The voice even sounded like Bischoff! Eh, no biggie. Let's say it was a tape over.... That's fine... Whoever is featured in this video is not Matt Hardy.... Because the "leader" had amazing mic skills in this video.... And Hardy hasn't ever been that good on the mic... Do your MWAHAHAHA crap if he is but please stop saying he is.... You already have... 8 times..... -.-
Back to top Go down
The Sinister Effect
The Sinister Effect

PostSubject: Re: ACES AND EIGHTS LEADER POSSIBLY REVEALED   ACES AND EIGHTS LEADER POSSIBLY REVEALED - Page 2 Empty12/6/2012, 10:49 pm

Big Red Funky Machine wrote:
The Hardcore Truth wrote:
just wait WHEN Matt gets revealed then i'll have the last laugh MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

I will say this one time. WE KNOW YOU THINK IT'S HARDY! Anyways.... It isn't.... As "awesome" as that would be... I can tell it isn't... The way the "leader" spoke.... The voice even sounded like Bischoff! Eh, no biggie. Let's say it was a tape over.... That's fine... Whoever is featured in this video is not Matt Hardy.... Because the "leader" had amazing mic skills in this video.... And Hardy hasn't ever been that good on the mic... Do your MWAHAHAHA crap if he is but please stop saying he is.... You already have... 8 times..... -.-

So he passionate about his assumption..No reason to bust his ball for it..i mean seriously haha..I agree though...Hardy doesnt have those mic skills..not even close..plus that leader is a big son of a bitch..like round..Like old school Bubba Dudley..thats why i say D Lo..hes Round lol
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: ACES AND EIGHTS LEADER POSSIBLY REVEALED   ACES AND EIGHTS LEADER POSSIBLY REVEALED - Page 2 Empty12/6/2012, 10:51 pm

Got tired of seeing this topic being new just to see him saying the same thing... Oh well...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ACES AND EIGHTS LEADER POSSIBLY REVEALED   ACES AND EIGHTS LEADER POSSIBLY REVEALED - Page 2 Empty12/6/2012, 10:54 pm

is chosen saying he has one testicle? LOL
Back to top Go down
The Sinister Effect
The Sinister Effect

PostSubject: Re: ACES AND EIGHTS LEADER POSSIBLY REVEALED   ACES AND EIGHTS LEADER POSSIBLY REVEALED - Page 2 Empty12/6/2012, 10:57 pm

[quote="CM Punk"]is chosen saying he has one testicle? LOL[/quote

It has been a long two weeks my friend..Im so out of it..I fucked that one up my bad man..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ACES AND EIGHTS LEADER POSSIBLY REVEALED   ACES AND EIGHTS LEADER POSSIBLY REVEALED - Page 2 Empty12/6/2012, 11:07 pm

lol....it made me laugh and in the end, that is what matters Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACES AND EIGHTS LEADER POSSIBLY REVEALED   ACES AND EIGHTS LEADER POSSIBLY REVEALED - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ACES AND EIGHTS LEADER POSSIBLY REVEALED
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: Discussion :: OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION-
Jump to: