World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Business , It's all business

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Business , It's all business Empty
PostSubject: Business , It's all business   Business , It's all business Empty12/6/2012, 10:19 pm

Our scene opens in a hallway in the back of the Smackdown! WarZone. The camera turns to focus on a nearby door. On it is a familiar logo.

Business , It's all business Wwe4

The door swings open as Triple H and Tensai come walking out. Both men have changed out of their 'work' clothes and into casualwear.

Triple H- Hey , man. I really appreciate what you did for me out there.

Tensai- It was nothing.

Triple H- I know. Did you see Booker's face ? He was scared shitless of you.

Tensai- Rightfully so.

Triple H's phone begins ringing. On this day , I see clearly...
He answers it......

Triple H- Well , if it isn't my least favorite canadian. What do you want , Edge ?

Tensai and The Game pause as he listens to the person on the other end of the phone call.

Triple H- I could probably make that happen. Why exactly are you asking ?

He waits for a response....

Triple H- Okay. But , what do I get out of it ?

Again , he waits....

Triple H- That could work. I'll get back to you. Bye.

The Game and Tensai resume walking down the hallway.

Triple H- What were we talking about ? Oh yeah. Booker tucking his tail between his legs.

Both men laugh.
Triple H's phone begins ringing again. Here comes the moneyyyyy... He presses the 'Reject Call' button.

Triple H- As if.

The phone immediately rings again. I'm not your boy-toy , I'm just a sexy boy.

The Cerebral Assassin stares at his phone. The camera zooms. It clearly says Shawn. He continues staring at it while it continues to ring. He allows it to stop and go to voicemail. Tensai looks at him , confused.

The two begin walking again. They arrive at the end of the hallway and are presented with two options. Turn left or turn right. They turn right and continue down another hallway.

Triple H's phone rings yet again. This time , it is a generic ringtone. His phone's screen says Unknown. He answers the phone...

Triple H- Hello ?---a slight pause--- Yes , I own my house. No , I don't want to re-finance. DON'T CALL ME AGAIN !

He hangs up his phone as the two of them reach a door.

Triple H- Stay here. This is something I have to do alone.

As The Game reaches for the door handle , you can see a sign that says General Manager.

Business , It's all business SD_general_manager

Triple H walks through the door , closing it behind himself , leaving Tensai standing guard outside. The camera fades to black while looking at Tensai.

{{PROMO CLOSED}}
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Business , It's all business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business , It's all business   Business , It's all business Empty12/9/2012, 1:07 am

Well this was different! It sure sounds like you know what you're doing with the Triple H promo, but your keeping pretty quiet haha.

I don't know if that hurts the promo though. You've been teasing everyone for weeks now and we have yet to see anything actually happen. You provide a lot of questions but not too many answers. But like I said, it sounds like you know what you're doing so I trust you.

The promo was pretty entertaining. I like your partnership with Tensai. Was surprised that you're giving him speaking lines and not making him some silent bodyguard type. It works though and will give Jive something to do.

I remember on Xbox you said you wanted to add a few more of the phone jokes to the promo and I'm glad you didn't. You were faithful to the "Rule of Three" in comedy where if you do a bit more than three times, it ruins the whole thing. You added just the right amount of humor without going overboard.

Like usual the grammar and formatting were excellent.

{Official Grade}
4/5
Well done man! The promo was entertaining and fun to read, but the cliff hangers got to have some payoff sooner or later! I can't wait to see where this story goes, I think you're doing a great job with it so far.
Back to top Go down

Business , It's all business
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN! :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: