World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sweet Revenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Sweet Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Revenge   Sweet Revenge Empty12/9/2012, 11:16 pm

*After a comercial break*
*Randy Orton stands in the ring with a man in a white suit holding a microphone*

Man: "Welcome back and I am here with Randy Orton and My name is Connor Phil but all of you can refer to me as Dr.Phil"

*The crowd gives a suttle cheer while Randy stands dead still staring at Dr.Phil*

Dr.Phil: "I have been hired by wCw today to talk with Randy about his Anger Management"

*Dr.Phil turns to Randy and begins to speak*

Dr.Phil: "So Randy... I have been told that you have had some problems with the wCw champion... Cm Punk"

*The crowd flures up with the sound of Punk's name*

Dr.Phil: "Can you tell me more about that Randy?"

*Randy stands still for 20 seconds then slowly puts his microphone up to his mouth*

Randy: "You want me... to tell you about Punk..."

*The crowd falls silent in the wait for the words about to be spoken*

Randy: "Punk is a no good slimey COWARD who deserves to have my punt broken off into his skull!"

*The crowd cheers thunderously while the words slightly startle Dr.Phil*

Dr. Phil: "Well....Uh... Why... Why do you dislike Punk with such a hatred... Have you ever tried to just talk to him about your issues?"

*Randy looks over at Dr.Phil confused and more pissed off and speaks faster and with more passion*

Randy: "I dont TALK... Im a man of ACTION... Im sorry im not some love story that has the dramatic ending with us huging it out and crying uncontrollably..."

Randy: "The only way this is going to end is with me taking Punk's face... And making him regret his own birth by slamming his face onto the mat with an R...K...O!"

*The crowd begins to go ballistic for the viper and he begins to slowly 'slither' around the ring*
*Randy's tone calms down for a second*

Randy: "And Phil... I appreciate the attempts... but the only Un-controllable thing here... is ME"

*The crowd starts chanting RKO...RKO...RKO*

Dr.Phil: "Randy you need help... I can help you from this... I mean... I am the best psychologist in the world"

*Randy Orton looks up and then straight over to Dr.Phil... Orton walks face to face with Phil and stares at him with the fiery intensity only Orton can obtain*

Randy: "What...Did you just say... make sure to choose your words... wisely"

*Dr.Phil looks like he is about to crap himself and begins to say shakily*

Dr.Phil: "I...I mean when it comes to psychology... I am... The Best In The World"

*Randy Orton drops the microphone and jumps and turns delivering a DEVASTATING RKO to Dr.Phil!*

Sweet Revenge Randy-Orton-Smacks-RKO1

*Randy Orton spins up and looks wickedly with his vains poping out*
*Orton Looks around at the crowd and at the corner of the ring then at Phil*
*Orton backs up into the corner and starts pushing off but holding onto the ropes while Dr.Phil begins to get up to his knees*
*Orton then takes off like a rocket and punts Dr.Phil in the skull*

Sweet Revenge 2908551889_1

*Orton then slides out of the ring with a satisfied look on his face as he leaves the arena with the entire wCw attendence wildly chanting and cheering for Randy-The Legend Killer-Orton*
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Sweet Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Revenge   Sweet Revenge Empty12/10/2012, 12:26 am

Fuck you Ownz! I love that man! O.O
Back to top Go down

Sweet Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Revenge   Sweet Revenge Empty12/10/2012, 1:01 am

i like it man, good work.
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Sweet Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Revenge   Sweet Revenge Empty12/13/2012, 4:55 pm

Well, we can add Punting Dr.Phil to our list of zany happenings. I love it!

Now onto the promo

There were some very minor issues with punctuation and spelling but the entertainment value of this promo more than made up for it.

*****Official grade-5/5*****
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sweet Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Revenge   Sweet Revenge Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet Revenge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw MONDAY NIGHT RAW :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: