World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In-Ring Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage

In-Ring Interview Empty
PostSubject: In-Ring Interview   In-Ring Interview Empty12/10/2012, 12:35 am

After Smackdown gets back from commercial break, Matt Striker is seen in the ring and about to speak.......

Striker: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome, My guest at this time. R-Truth!

At first there is no sign of him..... but then he is spotted coming from the crowd rapping and dancing. The fans are singing his song with him. He finally makes it to the barrier and jumps over it and into the ring, where he continues to dance and rap until the song ends.

R-Truth: WCW Smackdown!!! What's Up!! and what's up Matty? Say have you seen Little Jimmy anywhere have you? I lost him and am worried sick.....

Striker shakes his head.

R-Truth: Ok, well what do you wanna say, Matty?

R-Truth looks at Striker with a twisted smile, and Matt Striker looks nervous.

Striker: I-I just wanted to get your thoughts about competing in a 6-man Battle Royale tonight....

R-Truth: Ohhhhh did ya? Well to answer that, I'll say this. I've got all the respect in the world for most the people there except one person, Antonio Cesaro... That guy makes me wanna go up to somebody and Punch 'em Square in the face! Know what I mean?

R-Truth holds up his fist and Striker starts shaking.

R-Truth: Ohh Don't worry I wont hit you, Matty! I'm just playing....

R-Truth puts his arm around Matt Striker who looks like he's going to piss himself.

R-Truth: Geez man will you stop shaking? You look like a duck with a shotgun pointed at its face....

Striker: C-c-can you p-please let me go so I c-could leave?

R-Truth: Oh sure, by the way if you see Little Jimmy, Let me know aight?

Striker: A-alright T-Truth

After Striker leaves R-Truth's music starts playing again and R-Truth returns to Rapping and dancing until the next commercial.

(promo closed)
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

In-Ring Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-Ring Interview   In-Ring Interview Empty12/13/2012, 6:34 pm

Hey Jo, sorry I got to this so late.

I really like that mash-up Truth theme. It's the best of both worlds.

The promo itself was pretty average, being shorter than usual. You do a great job of getting his dialogue accurate, it seems really believable. Formatting was perfect, and grammar was good. Faces are hard to write promos for, so I think you're doing well with what you have to work with.

{Official Grade}

3/5

Nice job Jo. It could have been a little longer, but I can tell you tried.
Back to top Go down

In-Ring Interview
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN! :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: