World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Maniac Unleashed

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Maniac Unleashed Empty
PostSubject: A Maniac Unleashed   A Maniac Unleashed Empty12/10/2012, 2:45 am

Raw begins with a camera backstage coming up to Cactus Jack's locker room, the cameraman opens the door and sees Cactus hunched over, holding Barby in hand, talking to himself, he looks up and his eyes are bloodshot from the anger that he showed last week.... he begins to talk...

Cactus: Let's go back to a time long ago, to the time I met the women of my dreams. She was beautiful, kind, and sweet..... her name was Colette, lets come back a little closer, to my marriage with Colette.... it was the greatest moment of my life..... a little closer now..... to my first son..... Dewey..... being born.... now on to last week..... my life has fallen apart..... I realized there that I have no love...... I have no wife..... what I have is a prostitute who clearly doesn't love me!!! Val Venis!!! you made this very personal!!

Cactus gets up and grabs the cameraman and the camera falls to the ground where you dont see anything but the floor but you can hear the screams of the cameraman and the sound of glass shattering. Then the camera is picked back up and you see a bloody cameraman laying, face first, on the ground next to a glass table which his broken into tiny pieces you can hear Cactus off screen speaking....

Cactus: Venis!!! I want you at Anarchy!!! I want you in a Hardcore Match!! No not a Hardcore Match... Venis I want you in a First Blood Match!!! Bang.... Bang..... You won't have a nice day......

Cactus is laughing as he drops the camera again and it goes to static.

(promo closed)
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

A Maniac Unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Maniac Unleashed   A Maniac Unleashed Empty12/13/2012, 4:57 pm

Nice quick little promo. Got your point across and I feel it was effective enough.

*****Official grade-3*****
Back to top Go down

A Maniac Unleashed
Page 1 of 1