World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daily Heyman Hustle Blog w/ Mike Tyson

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Daily Heyman Hustle Blog w/ Mike Tyson Empty
PostSubject: Daily Heyman Hustle Blog w/ Mike Tyson   Daily Heyman Hustle Blog w/ Mike Tyson Empty12/11/2012, 8:10 am

IRON MIKE MOVES ON TOWARDS WCW GOLD
...........................................................Monday, 10 December 2012 00:06 Michael 24/7
Daily Heyman Hustle Blog w/ Mike Tyson 14aikjd
..THE HUSTLE: Tyson seen backstage with Austin, former WCW Employee and friend.

Iron Mike Tyson, former Undisputed Heavyweight Boxing champion of the world, recently made another astonishing comeback to the ring after retiring from professional boxing in June of 2005. The always controversial Tyson has gone through many transformations over the years in and out of the ring, while many people doubted he'd find any success in Woo Championship Wrestling due to his age and being out of the ring for so many years, The Baddest Man on the Planet has flourished. We came into contact with Kid Dynamite over the weekend, and conducted a very revealing interview about the surprising renewal of his career, and how he fits in to the grand scheme of things at WCW.

HH: Thanks for agreeing to talk with us at Heyman Hustle, it's always a pleasure, and as lifelong fans of your work I would just like to say it's an honor.

MT: Thank you. Thank you very much. The pleasure is all mine, surely.

HH: Mike, you've had an amazing career in and out of the ring, you're a world wide celebrity and one of the most recognizable faces in the history of sports... What brought you to WCW? Why professional wrestling? Why now?

MT: Why now? Why now?! That's a great question... I wish I thoutta' this years ago to be honest with you, to be honest with myself, I never thought it would end up like this... Big Johnny reached out to me at the right time, the stars aligned and everything happened the way it should've and now I'm free to bust everyone's heads in.

HH: You look amazing Mike, you appear to be in the best shape of your life right now, what's it like to be training for active competition after being out of the ring for so long?

MT: I was never out of the ring, 'cuz I was never out of the jungle. This is just who I am. I might have lost my passion for boxing because it ain't just too men in the ring giving it their all. There's too much drama and too much politics. I might be one of the most eloquent and intelligent men that ever lived, but deep down I'm a man with simple needs. Getting in the gym and training is like breathing for me, it's natural. It's in my DNA. It's who I am.

HH: There's been a lot of controversy on the internet... Specifically from fans on Twitter, regarding John Laurinitis reversing the decision after your match last Monday awarding you the victory over Stone Cold Steve Austin who is now no longer with WCW. What's your opinion on John Laurinitis' decision?

MT: Steve was like a brother to me. It was a privilege being in the ring with him, but I had nuttin' to do with what happened to him, that ain't on my hands. I'ma miss him, but that ain't gonna stop me from bustin' someone else's head in and getting my hands on the gold. You talking to the next Intercontinental Champion right now. Just two men left... Neither of them are ready for what's coming to 'em.

HH: You've only been active in WCW for a short time, but you've made tremendous impact since debuting... Is there anyone in particular you're looking forward to facing in the coming weeks?

MT: Look into my eyes. Look at me right now. I'm in the best shape I've ever been... I'm ready for anyone and everyone. Cena, Punk, Jericho, Orton, and all of those punks on the Friday show... I don't care. I'm ready for 'em.

HH: Mike, I just want to say again, thank you for taking the time to sit down with us... We're at the edge of our seats waiting to see what's next for you in WCW.

MT: No, thank you. And to Big Kev, I'm coming for you. See you Monday Night...

Daily Heyman Hustle Blog w/ Mike Tyson 10yjotf
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Daily Heyman Hustle Blog w/ Mike Tyson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Heyman Hustle Blog w/ Mike Tyson   Daily Heyman Hustle Blog w/ Mike Tyson Empty12/13/2012, 4:59 pm

Yes! This is exactly what we needed for Tyson. We needed to know why he was here and this is flawless. It is no secret that you are one of my favorite promo writers here in WCW and stuff like this is why. Enough gushing, here is your grade.

**Official grade- 5**
Back to top Go down

Daily Heyman Hustle Blog w/ Mike Tyson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw MONDAY NIGHT RAW :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: