World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Swiss Miracle Speaks Out.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blues20XX
Blues20XX

The Swiss Miracle Speaks Out. Empty
PostSubject: The Swiss Miracle Speaks Out.   The Swiss Miracle Speaks Out. Empty12/12/2012, 1:40 am

The crowd uproars with boos upon hearing the music of the Swiss Miracle. Cesaro exits from the curtain onto the stage performing his signature pump taunt. He walks down to the ring and demands a mic once again.

Cesaro: Guten Tag. There is no introduction needed for the Swiss Miracle. Last week, on Smackdown,I promised to cure this cancer known as WcW. I am this cure.

The crowd boos! After booing, USA chants are heard all around the arena.

Cesaro:Halt Den Mund! As I was saying, I have yet to face a worthy challenger, or have a challenge I might add. As The Swiss Miracle, I find this disrespectful! Is this how you want to treat your future first ever Swiss WcW World Heavyweight Champion!?

The crowd boos and hisses at The Swiss Miracle! Cesaro ignores them and moves on.

Cesaro: To show you my greatness, even though I dont have to show you, please turn your atention to the titantron. And take a look at your future Champion in action! Please watch the Miracle!

Cesaro: This is what lies ahead for the WcW so called "Stars", when they step in the ring with the Swiss Miracle! So, My first order of business, I am challenging Daniel Bryan to a one on one match! If he is not to afraid to step in the ring with the Swiss Miracle that is. I expect an answer "sofort!" Bis Freitag Champ!

Cesaro slams the mic down and performs his signature pump taunt once again. He exits the ring performing his pump taunt as the crowd chants USA USA USA! Smackdown then cuts to commercial.

Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: The Swiss Miracle Speaks Out.   The Swiss Miracle Speaks Out. Empty12/12/2012, 1:46 am

nice promo, that tribute was awesome.
Back to top Go down
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

PostSubject: Re: The Swiss Miracle Speaks Out.   The Swiss Miracle Speaks Out. Empty12/12/2012, 2:19 pm

Impressive Promo Cuz. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: The Swiss Miracle Speaks Out.   The Swiss Miracle Speaks Out. Empty12/13/2012, 7:26 pm

Solid promo Blues I'm really really glad you've come back for more.

There is some really good heel work in this promo. You used the "five language" stuff well and I like how arrogant you've made yourself look. You even called out the champ! Loved that you formatted the text using the Swiss colors. A big improvement over the blue from last time, and taking criticism well is a great sign!

{Official Grade}
4/5

Nice work man. Staying consistent is key in promos and matches to become a big time player in wCw and so far you're doing a great job on the promo front!

Excited to see what you put out next!
Back to top Go down
The Sinister Effect
The Sinister Effect

PostSubject: Re: The Swiss Miracle Speaks Out.   The Swiss Miracle Speaks Out. Empty12/13/2012, 9:41 pm

Nice Promo man! Love Rammstein! haha
Back to top Go down
Blues20XX
Blues20XX

PostSubject: Re: The Swiss Miracle Speaks Out.   The Swiss Miracle Speaks Out. Empty12/14/2012, 1:55 pm

thanks guys look forward too the swiss miricle Smile i look to be exciting and intertaining .. i have a lot to bring .. Thank ... Antonio Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Swiss Miracle Speaks Out.   The Swiss Miracle Speaks Out. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Swiss Miracle Speaks Out.
Page 1 of 1