World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alex Shelly After Match Speech

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

Alex Shelly After Match Speech Empty
PostSubject: Alex Shelly After Match Speech   Alex Shelly After Match Speech Empty12/12/2012, 2:09 am

Paul Heyman has just been ejected from ringside, Alex and Punk are down. Both men struggling to get to their feet, Shelly is first up charges torwards Punk! Punk reverses Shellys flying knee into the Go 2 Sleep! He throws Shelly into the air as Shelly blocks the knee followed by a huge Enziguri! Shelly gets Punk up and performs a huge ShellShock! 1.......2.....3!

Lawler: OH MY GOD! SHELLY JUST DEFEATED OUR CHAMPION!

Cole: The crowd is in an uproar! Listen to the reaction! The rookie has done It! The rookie has done it!

Alex Shelly hops around the arena, obviously exstatic about his huge upset win! He stops his hopping to grab a mic to speak.

Shelly: Not bad for a so called "Rookie" huh!?

The crowd cheers and chants YES YES YES YES YES!

Shelly: I went up and beyond everyones expectations! I kept my promise! I defeated the WcW Heavyweight Champion! Is there any doubt that I am the future Champion!?

The crowd chants NO NO NO NO NO!

Shelly: This "Rookie" is your future champion! I will become the face of the WcW! You will forever remember the name of "Alex......Shelly!"

The crowd then begins to chant Shelly! Shelly! Shelly!

Shelly: This win proves that I am championship material! I deserve a title match! For what title? Ill let the Raw GM "Big" Johnny decide that! I will become champion! So, "Big" Johnny, will you give me the match i deserve? Or will you screw me out of it? No matter what, no one will stop me on my road to gold! I expect my answer ASAP! Adios Johnny!

Shelly throws the mic down and once again hops around the arena while the crowd chants Shelly! Shelly! Shelly! Shelly! Raw cuts to commercial with the crowd still chanting.

Last edited by tropicalscanman on 12/12/2012, 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Alex Shelly After Match Speech   Alex Shelly After Match Speech Empty12/12/2012, 1:17 pm

Nice promo dude. Smile
Back to top Go down
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

PostSubject: Re: Alex Shelly After Match Speech   Alex Shelly After Match Speech Empty12/12/2012, 1:24 pm

Thanks Man. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Alex Shelly After Match Speech   Alex Shelly After Match Speech Empty12/13/2012, 5:02 pm

Solid promo. Congrats on the big win by the way.

The little touches are what will raise your score here. I love the addition of entrance music and the commercial at the end. Caps it off nicely.

***Official grade- 3***
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex Shelly After Match Speech   Alex Shelly After Match Speech Empty

Back to top Go down

Alex Shelly After Match Speech
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw MONDAY NIGHT RAW :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: