World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doing the obvious.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

Doing the obvious. Empty
PostSubject: Doing the obvious.   Doing the obvious. Empty12/12/2012, 1:37 pm

[RAW continues and the commentators are talking.]

Cole:Well ladies and gentlemen, up next, we have the very destructive Kevin Nash vs 'The Baddest Man on the Planet' Mike Tyson.

King:Oh you know what I have been waiting for this one. Two warriors will fight for that place in the finals this Sunday.

J.R:To be truthful though, Kevin Nash has been VERY dominating through his return to WcW.

[They are interupted by Nash's music.]

[Nash walks out and gets an instant boo from the crowd. He came out with a mic.]

Nash:Cut the music!

[The music stops. He walks down to the ring whilst talking.]

Nash:Now before I lay a beating on Mike Tyson, let me put something straight with you all. I am the future Intercontinental champion. I am the best wrestler in this company. Tyson is absolutely nothing compared to me!

[Nash turns to the stage.]

Nash:Tyson, if your back there then you better not come out here, because if you do... I will hurt you and ruin your dreams of ever becoming Intercontinental champion.

(Promo closed.)
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Doing the obvious. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing the obvious.   Doing the obvious. Empty12/13/2012, 5:03 pm

Short but not bad. Was just hoping for a bit more. Still a solid showing.

***Official grade- 3***
Back to top Go down

Doing the obvious.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw MONDAY NIGHT RAW :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: