World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Who you gonna' call!?"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler

"Who you gonna' call!?" Empty
PostSubject: "Who you gonna' call!?"   "Who you gonna' call!?" Empty12/12/2012, 6:30 pm

The titantron shoots to the back. The vision shows a door with the name plate on it: The Funkasaurus. Light sounds of "Funky Town" can be heard from the inside. A hand reaches out and knocks on the door which is answered rather quickly by a dissapointed Brodus Clay.

-Brodus Clay-
I thought you were someone else.... Come in anyways.

Suddenly, a phone rings. He removes his hat and pulls the phone from inside, smiling at the caller I.D presented on it.

-Brodus Clay-
Ay, Big mama!

-Brodus Clay-
Right up the hall!? Oh boy! Can't wait, hurry up!

Clay hangs up the phone and heads over to his stereo, big smile on his face. The man behind the camera speaks up.

-Man-
Who was that you were talking to?

Clay begins to sing "Funky Town" blantantly ignoring the man, and digging through his new collection of records. A knock comes from the door. Clay spins around, rushes top the door, swings it open, and the stadium erupts as he exclaims the name.

-Brodus Clay-
Mama Slater! Thank you for coming!

-Mama Slater-
The pleasure is all mine!

-Brodus Clay-
You know, I do not know where your son gets his bitterness from.... But I know where he gets his feminine features from! Hubba, Hubba!

Mama Slater blushes as the Funkasaurus dances his way over to the stereo and enters a new CD.

Mama Slater throws her pocket book to the floor and begins to bust a funky move, sending the crowd watching into laughs. The camera spins to Brodus as Mama Slater makes her way over and throws her arms around the shaking globs of Clay.

-Brodus Clay-
I played that card. Your move Heath!

Clay spins the giggling Mama Clay around as the camera fades to commercial.
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

"Who you gonna' call!?" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Who you gonna' call!?"   "Who you gonna' call!?" Empty12/13/2012, 5:05 pm

I

LOVED

THIS

Right now I am pretty much loving anything Brodus Clay or Heath Slater related. Great job keeping this going and interesting.

***Official Grade- 4***
Back to top Go down

"Who you gonna' call!?"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw MONDAY NIGHT RAW :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: