World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Disappointment for The Awesome One

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Disappointment for The Awesome One Empty
PostSubject: Disappointment for The Awesome One   Disappointment for The Awesome One Empty12/13/2012, 5:58 pm

RAW returns from a commercial break to the following graphic being displayed.

Disappointment for The Awesome One Miztv_10

Micheal Cole: "Tonight we will hear from The Miz about his recent...setbacks in WCW"

Jerry Lawler: "Setbacks? He hasn't won a match since age 2 began. I am wondering if he can anymore"

Micheal Cole: "Well I am sure that is what he is here to discuss, King"

The ring has been converted to the normal Miz TV set, complete with a black leather loveseat and a matching chair. The lights dim a bit and the crowd is quiet as the following theme cuts the silence.

The crowd begins to react, some cheer and others boo as The Miz appears through the curtain. The tag team title, usually held proudly on his shoulder is being drug behind him, almost dragging on the ground. He is carrying a mic in the other hand and holds it to his mouth.

The Miz: "Please, cut the music."

The Miz says as the production team complies. Miz makes his way down to the ring in almost complete silence. The crowd, sensing his frustration remains quiet, almost reverent.

Miz slides into the ring and adjusts his suit as he stands, staring at the set of Miz TV.

The Miz: "It's nice, isn't it?"

Miz says to the crowd without aid of the microphone. He seems almost upset as he says that though.

The Miz: "You know, for as long as I can remember it has been my dream to be a professional wrestler."

The Miz steps over to the couch and sets his tag team title before he makes his way over to the loveseat and sits down.

The Miz: "Now I have been wrestling for about ten years and it seems my best days are behind me. Sure, I am one half of the tag team champions with my idol Triple H but that..."

Miz pauses and shrugs.

The Miz: "It just feels hollow now. I have sacrificed a lot to get where I am today and one of them was my dignity. I sold my soul to the devil and now? Now I am paying for it. I am holding a title that I don't feel like I earned. Sure, I am a millionaire before 40 and sure I am dating one of the hottest divas ever but it just isn't enough anymore."

Miz abruptly walks over to the corner of the ring and steps out, setting down his mic and leaving his title behind. The camera zooms in on the title as Miz wordlessly makes his way up the ramp.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappointment for The Awesome One   Disappointment for The Awesome One Empty12/14/2012, 2:09 am

OFFICIAL GRADE**********************************************

Good formatting. Good grammar.

You did a good job setting the scene up. I just felt it was a little short on pontification.

I get it , though. Miz is kind of despondent.

I don't get what leaving the title behind is supposed to mean. Is he ashamed of it ? Is he relinquishing it ? Was it just a momentary lapse and he forgot it ? How does this affect 'The Awesome Game' ?

5sp
because it was great at bringing questions up and I expect it to pay off later like a lot of my own promos do.

Jay
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Disappointment for The Awesome One   Disappointment for The Awesome One Empty12/14/2012, 7:17 pm

I agree with your criticism. It was a bit too short. I will strive to add a bit more next time. You are right, this is indeed apart of a bigger picture. As for The Awesome Game, I have no plans to actually drop the title or anything. Just putting together a story. I'll let you in on all the details if you'd like as it does involve you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disappointment for The Awesome One   Disappointment for The Awesome One Empty

Back to top Go down

Disappointment for The Awesome One
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw MONDAY NIGHT RAW :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: