World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smackdown! 12-14-12 Opening Sequence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Smackdown! 12-14-12 Opening Sequence Empty
PostSubject: Smackdown! 12-14-12 Opening Sequence   Smackdown! 12-14-12 Opening Sequence Empty12/14/2012, 2:01 am

A cameraman is following Matt Striker into the office of the General Manager of Friday Night Smackdown! As they enter the camera swivels around the room and finds Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley sitting behind her desk. Her husband , Triple H sits on a nearby couch with his enforcer , Tensai standing at his side.

Matt - You wanted to see me Ms. McMahon ?

Steph - Yes , Matthew. I have a few things I need to say to the wCw universe. First , I want everyone to know that I am looking into the attacks that recently happened here in 'The WarZone'. As soon as the identities of the masked men are discovered , they will be dealt with. Harshly. Secondly , I'd like to congratulate Shawn Michaels on his win last week and becoming the new number one contender for the United States Championship.

Triple H - Damn right. Nice work , Shawn.

Stephanie shoots an aggravated look at The Game.

Steph - Shawn will be facing Daniel Bryan for the US title on Sunday at Anarchy in a ladder match. But , he will get to scout his opponent tonight , here on wCw's 'A' show , Friday Night Smackdown!. Daniel Bryan and The Heartbreak Kid will be on opposite sides of the ring in a tag team match. Bryan will be teaming with the other 'Dsashing Dragon' , Cody Rhodes. Shawn will be teaming with MY HUSBAND , TRIPLE H. Yes , tonight , Smackdown! brings you the return of D-Generation X.
Triple H - Ladies and Gentlemen , Boys and Girls , children of all ages , wCw Smackdown! brings to you , the crudest of the crude , the lewdest of the lewd , the two guys who started it all , The Heartbreak Kid , Shawn Michaels , The Game , Triple H , D-GENERATION X !!!!!!!!

Steph - * ahem * That is the first of our two main event matches tonight. The second involves the remaining men in the MAJOR title tournament. Brock Lesnar and Dolph Ziggler. Both of these men have given their all to get this far , BUT , tonight they will have to give a little more. Tonight , they face each other in a 30 minute Iron Man match. After they finish the match , I will meet them in the WarZone with their prize. On a side note , this tournament has been a MAJOR success for Smackdown! , and I'd like to thank all the wrestlers here on Friday Nights for making it possible.

Matt - Steph , you said priz [he is cut off by Stephanie]

Steph - That's all for now , Striker. Please leave my office.

Stephanie looks pretty angry. The camera slowly fades out to black as Striker turns and leaves.

{PROMO CLOSED}

*I will continue this after the Main Event of Smackdown! is complete.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: AFTER THE TOURNAMENT.....   Smackdown! 12-14-12 Opening Sequence Empty12/16/2012, 12:14 am

The main event of Smackdown! has just ended. Dolph Ziggler has beaten Brock Lesnar in a 30 minute Iron Man match. The Hashtag Heel is smiling and doing headstands in the ring. Brock Lesnar is standing near the barricade looking pissed and sad at the same time. The titantron comes to life....

Smackdown! General Manager Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley struts out onto the ramp with the platinum briefcase in one hand and a microphone in the other. She smiles at the crowd. The wCw universe is in a frenzy. You can barely hear in The WarZone. Stephanie stands there , appearing happy with the situation. She begins walking down the ramp. Ziggler stands in the ring , his facial expressions reminiscent of a fat kid in a candy store. Lesnar is leaning on the corner of the barricade near the entrance walkway. Stephanie stops at the foot of the ramp , just short of the ring.

Steph - Dolph Ziggler. Take a bow. You should be proud of yourself. Your achievements in this MAJOR tournament are really quite...surprising. When this began , I never would have guessed that I'd be standing here with you as the last man standing. Well , here we are. In this briefcase is everything you've been working for. Let me open this up...

Stephanie opens the briefcase and pulls a championship belt out and holds it high.

Smackdown! 12-14-12 Opening Sequence Wwe-championship-spinning-belt-01

Steph - I present to you and the wCw universe..... The World...... Wrestling..... Elite title...... You can call it The WWE Title for short. But , Dolph , IF you want it , you'll have to win one more match.

Ziggler begins yelling angrily.

Steph - Get him , boys !

Ziggler swings around to see he has been flanked on 3 sides by Triple H , Tensai , and Brock Lesnar. Before he can react , they are on him like wild dogs. They punch him , kick him , and stomp on him. Tensai lifts Ziggler up and puts him on Lesnar's shoulders , who then F-5's him. Lesnar and Tensai then lift Dolph Ziggler up and hold him for Triple H so he can pedigree him.

Steph - Dolph Ziggler .... Sunday at wCw Anarchy... you'll compete for The WWE Title in a LAST MAN STANDING match. Your opponent will be MY HUSBAND , ...THE GAME , ...TRIPLE H ! Then we'll see who truly is the last man standing.

Michael Cole - Things aren't looking so good for Ziggler.

The camera fades out as we see Triple H standing over the fallen Dolph Ziggler. Tensai and Lesnar are on either side of him.

[PROMO CLOSED]

Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! 12-14-12 Opening Sequence   Smackdown! 12-14-12 Opening Sequence Empty12/16/2012, 12:20 am

"YOU SON OF A BITCH! IT SHOULD BE MINE! HOW COULD YOU, YOU BASTARD!"
I kinda saw this coming, but I don't mind since it's a pretty cool and realistic twist. C'ya Sunday.
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! 12-14-12 Opening Sequence   Smackdown! 12-14-12 Opening Sequence Empty12/20/2012, 12:09 am

Critic........

This one needs a grade for last week.

Jay
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! 12-14-12 Opening Sequence   Smackdown! 12-14-12 Opening Sequence Empty12/20/2012, 2:34 pm

Yeah, I've been trying to grade promos when I have pockets of free time. That's why the grades have been a bit spaced out.

This promo was big. The announcement was huge and everyone was anxious to see what Steph would do next. Suspense is not something we see in wCw so the fact that you've been able to create it with this story arc you have going is quite a feat. You are changing the landscape of this fed and I am loving every bit of it.

Formatting and grammar were good. I notice you didn't center the text like you normally do in your Haitch promos which is odd, but not an unwelcome change.

{Official Grade}
Like a Star @ heaven 5/5 Like a Star @ heaven

Nice job Jay, I'm sure we all would like to see something from The Game, especially after Anarchy, but Steph has been full of surprises so I can't wait to hear what you have in store for us next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! 12-14-12 Opening Sequence   Smackdown! 12-14-12 Opening Sequence Empty

Back to top Go down

Smackdown! 12-14-12 Opening Sequence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN! :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: