World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wCw Friday Night Smackdown! for December 14th , 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage

wCw Friday Night Smackdown! for December 14th , 2012 Empty
PostSubject: wCw Friday Night Smackdown! for December 14th , 2012   wCw Friday Night Smackdown! for December 14th , 2012 Empty12/14/2012, 3:21 am

Welcome to wCw Friday Night Smackdown!

Welcome to Friday Night Smackdown! We now take you directly to the General Manager of Friday Night Smackdown!'s office for some important news....

A cameraman is following Matt Striker into the office of the General Manager of Friday Night Smackdown! As they enter the camera swivels around the room and finds Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley sitting behind her desk. Her husband , Triple H sits on a nearby couch with his enforcer , Tensai standing at his side.

Matt - You wanted to see me Ms. McMahon ?

Steph - Yes , Matthew. I have a few things I need to say to the wCw universe. First , I want everyone to know that I am looking into the attacks that recently happened here in 'The WarZone'. As soon as the identities of the masked men are discovered , they will be dealt with. Harshly. Secondly , I'd like to congratulate Shawn Michaels on his win last week and becoming the new number one contender for the United States Championship.

Triple H - Damn right. Nice work , Shawn.

Stephanie shoots an aggravated look at The Game.

Steph - Shawn will be facing Daniel Bryan for the US title on Sunday at Anarchy in a ladder match. But , he will get to scout his opponent tonight , here on wCw's 'A' show , Friday Night Smackdown!. Daniel Bryan and The Heartbreak Kid will be on opposite sides of the ring in a tag team match. Bryan will be teaming with the other 'Dsashing Dragon' , Cody Rhodes. Shawn will be teaming with MY HUSBAND , TRIPLE H. Yes , tonight , Smackdown! brings you the return of D-Generation X.
Triple H - Ladies and Gentlemen , Boys and Girls , children of all ages , wCw Smackdown! brings to you , the crudest of the crude , the lewdest of the lewd , the two guys who started it all , The Heartbreak Kid , Shawn Michaels , The Game , Triple H , D-GENERATION X !!!!!!!!

Steph - * ahem * That is the first of our two main event matches tonight. The second involves the remaining men in the MAJOR title tournament. Brock Lesnar and Dolph Ziggler. Both of these men have given their all to get this far , BUT , tonight they will have to give a little more. Tonight , they face each other in a 30 minute Iron Man match. After they finish the match , I will meet them in the WarZone with their prize. On a side note , this tournament has been a MAJOR success for Smackdown! , and I'd like to thank all the wrestlers here on Friday Nights for making it possible.

Matt - Steph , you said priz [he is cut off by Stephanie]

Steph - That's all for now , Striker. Please leave my office.

Stephanie looks pretty angry. The camera slowly fades out to black as Striker turns and leaves.

Match 1
Ted Dibiase vs Rey Mysterio1 on 1 normal match
The Million Dollar Kid looked promising back on the first Age 2 Smackdown! , but has failed to replicate that success. The biggest little man in wrestling has been quiet since Age 2 began but , that doesn't stop him from flying around the ring. This could be exciting.

Match 2
Ken Shamrock vs Kofi Kingston vs R-Truth
Triple Threat match- 1st pinfall wins
Kofi , the high flyer. Truth , the dancing crazy man. Shamrock , the fighter. Not much else to say. Someone will get a chance at moving up the leaderboard that will be premiering after Anarchy.

Match 3
Antonio Cesaro / Drew McIntyre vs The Brothers of Destruction ( Undertaker & Kane)
Normal Tag Team Match
Kane was backstage looking for someone to take his anger out on. The GM wanted to try and re-direct The Undertaker's focus. Both Cesaro and McIntyre have been talking a lot of smack. Can they back it up ? Or will they be destroyed by 2 of wCw's best ?

Match 4
Alberto Del Rio vs The Rock
1 on 1 normal match
The Mexican Made of Money takes on The Great One here tonight. What will Del Rio do when he faces someone that he can't pay off ? Team Bring It will be watching this closely , along with the rest of the wCw universe.

Match 5
Ryback vs Sheamus / Booker T
1 on 2 Handicap match (NO TAG)
The beast is here on Friday nights! The murderous monster has brought his reign of pain to Smackdown! Stephanie McMahon wants to put The Nuclear Machine of Muscle to the test. Sheamus never refuses a fight and Booker T wants to show Ryback that the locker room isn't afraid of him.

Match 6 ***MAIN EVENT 1***
The Dashing Dragons (Daniel Bryan*US Champion* & Cody Rhodes*NOT US Champion*) vs DX (Triple H & HBK) w/ Tensai
2 on 2 tornado tag team match with manager **NO DQ**
The Dragons beat Awesome Game last week. The Game wanted a rematch but , The Miz has other duties on 'that other wCw show'. The GM places The Heartbreak Kid in here and BAM! D-Generation X reunited. It has been a few months since Triple H and Shawn Michaels had their rather public 'falling out'. Will they be able to work as a team to defeat the Dragons ? Will D Bry use the confusion to soften up his opponent before Sunday ? With No Disqualifications , how much of a factor will Tensai be ?

Match 7 ***MAIN EVENT 2***
Tournament Match
Dolph Ziggler vs Brock Lesnar
30 minute Iron Man match

****Please add your opponents on xbox live if you haven't already.""""

Back to top Go down
Danny

wCw Friday Night Smackdown! for December 14th , 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wCw Friday Night Smackdown! for December 14th , 2012   wCw Friday Night Smackdown! for December 14th , 2012 Empty12/14/2012, 10:50 am

I AM THE UNITED STATES CHAMPION.
Back to top Go down

wCw Friday Night Smackdown! for December 14th , 2012
Page 1 of 1