World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dolph Ziggler vs Triple H for the WWE Title.

Go down 
+2
Heath Slater
Arch
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

Dolph Ziggler vs Triple H for the WWE Title. Empty
PostSubject: Dolph Ziggler vs Triple H for the WWE Title.   Dolph Ziggler vs Triple H for the WWE Title. Empty12/16/2012, 11:42 pm

This was it, the main event that everyone came out to see. Triple H, the man of this company, the epitome of everything wCw. Opposite of him is Dolph Ziggler; the raising star of wCw and new face of Smackdown's main event talent. Each man glares at the other with fierce determination-- Ziggler hands clenching out of anger. He is not supposed to be in this match, this match is a joke. The Supposed-to-be-crowned WWE champion is chattering away at teeth to devastate this old man. Everyone in the arena is screaming Dolph's name; Trip's fans holding signs with what they thing will be soon to be facts. In his mind, Triple H believes that squashing this rodent of a superstar is best for this company. And the bell is set to ring for this Last Man Standing match when--

Ted DiBiase makes his way to the ring with a stripped shirt which referees are known for wearing-- Ziggler is furious! He begins to walk up Triple H enraged as an official is holding him back. Composed his the husband of Smackdown's GM, as he is well informed as to why this man is entering the squared circle. From behind is an announcer with microphone at hand. People sitting in front of the bell are whispering to one another as a note is then shown coming from a man in a suit. In just a few seconds, things are looking grim for Ziggler.

Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen... at this time, I am to inform all of you that this match is now a SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE MATCH! This is ordered by Smackdown GM, Stephine McMahon

Ziggler: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!? I DIDN'T SIGN ON FOR THIS!

Raging is Ziggler to the ref, as the bell rings and Triple H takes advantage...

The match started off messy, in Triple H's side, but went smoothly further through. Dolph could not overpower the bigger man and Hunter suffered with his opponent's speed. The special ref focused on superstars, not giving either an inch over the other. This of course angered the multiple time champion, having stepped in the face of the junior millionaire heir. It was when Ziggler spiked a ZigZag on him when DiBiase would go for a fast count! Shockingly, he went in favor of the younger wrestler; Triple H quickly getting to his feet and pressing head to head with his ref.

HHH: What the hell do you think you're doing...?
DiBiase: I'm doing me job, man! Get away from me before I make you.
HHH: This was not our deal, Teddy! You know that better than I do!
Dibiase: I have no idea what you are talking about.

Words Exchanged as Ziggler watched on, keeping an eye on HHH's back and going for yet another Zigzag. It fails to bring the DX member to his back, Triple H screaming for Dibiase's removal. Sure enough, the second generation superstar delivers to right hands to both men and throws the referee's shirt back to the face of Triple H. At last, an official ref is sent from the back to continue the match.

Several Pedigrees, countless Superkicks, counts interrupted by sheer willpower! Tables, Ladders, Chairs, and even sledgehammers are being used to take each other out. Twenty minutes pass and there is no victor, thirty minutes-- the crowd fearing for the lives of these two amazing men. Blood is pouring from skulls, nose, and teeth.

However...

There is one thing which drives a wall between these two men. One trait that cannot be counter no matter the amount of heart. And that is... age. No Matter what is to happen, Ziggler has youth and endurance over the more experienced champion. Within the last few moments of the match, Triple H is at full advantage, sledgehammer at hand as Ziggler stands to feet. Behind him is a villain ready for the kill. IT IS SWUNG TO HIS HEAD BUT IT DODGED BY ZIGGLER! TRIPLE H IS MET WITH A SUPERKICK BUT THAT TO IS DODGED! KICK TO THE MID-SECTION, ARMS TIED AND READY FOR THE DROP! ONE LAST PEDIGREE---- NO! IT'S COUNTERED BY ZIGGLER BY A LOW BLOW! PAIN IS EVER PRESENT ON THE FACE OF THE CEREBRAL ASSASSINS! BUT WAIT-- KICKED TO MID-SECTION BY ZIGGLER! ARMS TIED AND THERE IT IS--

Jr: PEDIGREE! PEDIGREE! THERE'S THE COUNT!
Jr: THE REF IS ON 9 IT'S OVER! 10!

The crowd is on their feet in celebration! At least the match is over! More than an hour of sheer pain and it's all over!

Jr: ZIGGLER WINS! ZIGGLER BY GOD HE'S DONE IT! THIS YOUNG BUCK FROM OHIO IS YOUR NEW WWE CHAMPION!

Jerry: Hold on, Jr! I think we're about to get a-- i-is she screaming?

Steph: NOOO! NOOOOOOO!

McMahon is running to the side of her husband with title belt at hand. She is irate. She is screaming. Her husband failed to top Ziggler despite the help and mistreatment of her power. The fans are chanting "YOU FUCKED UP! YOU FUCKED UP!" She brings her husband to his feet; shoving her to the mat below. In his hand is the belt that he did not win; Ziggler on his knees in the middle of the ring.

HHH: Screw this! I'm done!

But it is then when...

Both Daniel Brian and Cody Rhodes are blocking his path! The Dash Dragons stand tall with eyes on The Game! Stepping back is the man holding the stolen belt before being grabbed, and thrown back into the ring. At this point is a mugging. Three men stomping away at the already beaten Triple H. Then, as if they are taking turn with a game... Superkick by Ziggler. Crossrhodes by Cody. Yes Lock by Daniel Brain. Triple H is tapping... slowly... fading away into nothing. His wife is outside crying.

All three men loom over Hunter with smiles that should belong on three demons... arms raised into the air along with one other item... THE WWE TITLE!

DOLPH ZIGGLER IS YOUR NEW WORLD WRESTLING ELITE CHAMPION!

Ziggler is on a 6-0 streak
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler vs Triple H for the WWE Title.   Dolph Ziggler vs Triple H for the WWE Title. Empty12/17/2012, 12:22 am

Congratulations bro, you truly earned the right to be called champion. Your skills are unrivaled and your promos are great. I look forward to the Days of Dolph!
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler vs Triple H for the WWE Title.   Dolph Ziggler vs Triple H for the WWE Title. Empty12/17/2012, 12:25 am

one day we will clash arch, that my friend will be a war!
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler vs Triple H for the WWE Title.   Dolph Ziggler vs Triple H for the WWE Title. Empty12/17/2012, 12:34 am

Congrats! You fucking earned it.
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler vs Triple H for the WWE Title.   Dolph Ziggler vs Triple H for the WWE Title. Empty12/17/2012, 12:42 am

Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
The Sinister Effect
The Sinister Effect

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler vs Triple H for the WWE Title.   Dolph Ziggler vs Triple H for the WWE Title. Empty12/17/2012, 12:44 am

Much Respect man. We may not be on the same page but i give respect where respect is due. Very Nice!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler vs Triple H for the WWE Title.   Dolph Ziggler vs Triple H for the WWE Title. Empty12/17/2012, 3:24 am

Awesome promo work and details in the match results.

Just for the record books , this match is currently the longest ever match in wCw history. It clocks in at 2 hours and 2 minutes. This is definitely a contender for Match of the Year.

Jay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler vs Triple H for the WWE Title.   Dolph Ziggler vs Triple H for the WWE Title. Empty12/17/2012, 3:31 am

GO ARCH!!!
Back to top Go down
Danny

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler vs Triple H for the WWE Title.   Dolph Ziggler vs Triple H for the WWE Title. Empty12/17/2012, 4:02 am

Arch wrote:
DOLPH ZIGGLER IS YOUR NEW WORLD WRESTLING ELITE CHAMPION!

Dolph Ziggler vs Triple H for the WWE Title. 2cn85fp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler vs Triple H for the WWE Title.   Dolph Ziggler vs Triple H for the WWE Title. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dolph Ziggler vs Triple H for the WWE Title.
Page 1 of 1