World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twitter late night celebration (Shortish promo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

Twitter late night celebration (Shortish promo) Empty
PostSubject: Twitter late night celebration (Shortish promo)   Twitter late night celebration (Shortish promo) Empty12/17/2012, 7:04 am

Dolph Ziggler is coming off a major win in his career, as he defeated The Game in his own games, and foiled the GM's tricks to manipulate her power. Hours after, there is a party in his honor thrown by the Dashing Dragons, and other superstars that supported his quest for gold. It was a blast having girls come and dance with the Show Off, even shake the hands of past rivals and such. But, like the resident beach blonde he is... there is always time for twitter and responses.

- just slipped a $100 bill into a strippers mouth and she looked up to me and said "you've got the fingers of a god" #gonnagetitandmore ☺️

@HEELZiggler - anyway twitter I am tweeting you as your new world wrestling elite champion and no it is not a dream we have indeed made it

@HEELZiggler - I'd like to thank my friends and fans for making-- but it was all me #whatevs Wink

Fans made it quick to congratulate the new champion on his win.

@ZIGGLERSBITCH - @HEELZiggler I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DOLPH I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WON! I'M SO PROUD!
@Cenanat1on - HHH should have taken it but I'm happy knowing @HEELZiggler got the belt good work
@DANNYSHAKESISAFAGGOT - @HEELZiggler I WAS AT ANARCHY WHEN YOU WON I SCREAMED YOU NAME SO LOUD I HOPE YOU HEARD ME

The usual love made its way to Ziggler's eyes and ears, as did the amount of hate and questioning.

@Th3gAm3 - u should not have 1 @HEELZiggler sucks #THEGAME4EVER U NOT A REAL CHAMP
@McMahonstunnR - i wasted $55 bucks to see HHH lose? @wCw you guys must have been drinking when you made @HEELZiggler champ ew

In which it was time to interact with the wCw universe!

@HEELZiggler - @Cenanat1on @ZIGGLERSBITCH @DANNYSHAKESISAFAGGOT are all some really upset fans but I got you guys
@HEELZiggler - See you can't take a hard working guy like me as champion because you're all stuck on yesteryear and old names
@HEELZiggler - Which is understandable I loved HHH as a kid too but that's just that... I was a kid
@HEELZiggler - What you and other haters have got to realize is that he won't be around forever and when he does put away his boots guys like me will take over
@HEELZiggler - It's nothing personal but if he needs to cheat to raise his belts earned then it's just around the corner... #RETIREMENT

@HEELZiggler - Anyway I just landed and I've got a ton of radio and press to get to no sleep for the champ #Zigsout
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Twitter late night celebration (Shortish promo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter late night celebration (Shortish promo)   Twitter late night celebration (Shortish promo) Empty12/20/2012, 2:18 pm

I was surprised that you went this route after such a huge victory. I was expecting a long, drawn out promo with Ziggler standing in the ring with his new title. What you did here was pretty refreshing.

It seems like WWE is taking Ziggler in a weird direction right now while you seem to be playing out what would happen in every smark's fantasy. You're staying on course with his Show Off gimmick and it will be interesting to see where you take it.

You've developed your own style of promos and have become really good at it so I won't bother adding suggestions.

Formatting was a little off. You forgot to add the @HEELZiggler on that first tweet there and didn't italicize the rest of the narration. Your formatting is usually perfection so I'm going to have to dock a point on this one. I did notice that it was really late at night when you submitted this though.

{Official Grade}
4/5

Great job Arch! You're one of the most consistent promo-ers we have here and they have all been very different, but very enjoyable to read. Now that we have our first promo behind us, I will be interested to see how you build yourself as the champ going into the Rumble in January.
Back to top Go down

Twitter late night celebration (Shortish promo)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN! :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: