World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calling Out Danny

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheamus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Sheamus

Calling Out Danny Empty
PostSubject: Calling Out Danny   Calling Out Danny Empty12/19/2012, 2:12 am

Ladies and Gentleman Welcome to Friday Night Smack-down. I'm Michael Cole along side with JBL "John Bradshaw Layfield" With only 5 days off of wCw Anarchy. What a Night we have instore for you The First ever wCw Champion was crowned as Dolph Ziggler.

Look it's Sheamus What does he wants?

Calling Out Danny Sheamus-Entrance

Ladies and Gentleman please welcome, SSHHEEAAMMUUSS!!!

Calling Out Danny Sheamusbig

I came out here tonight, for one reason and one reason only. The United States Champion. You see over the past month Daniel Byran haven't had any real Competition. Last Night Daniel had a match with the heartbreak kid Shawn Michael's in a TLC match for the United States Champion and was successful in retaining his title.
(Crowd goes wild.)

Calling Out Danny 628x471

HBK couldn't get the job done, but I'm not HBK Fella. Let's get to the chase fella, I'm not here to trash talk you, I have complete respect for you, but you are holding something that belongs to me, and that's me Gold, here me out fella I want to make tonight's show more exciting! For the 1st time ever in wCw History, Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus for the United States Champion in an extreme rules match.

You see I'm proud of where I come from, the country or Ireland, but I'm lucky to be here in the United States of America, I'm lucky to be here in the WWE, and I'm Damn Well sure lucky to be standing here in front of all of you tonight. I don't know why but i get the oppression that you're an arrogant, annoying, self delusional whinny little wimp, but fella your luck is going to run out, When i defeat you for the United States Championship..

Open for Response by Danny/Admins
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Calling Out Danny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling Out Danny   Calling Out Danny Empty12/19/2012, 9:52 pm

Much better than your last promo man, this one was good!

Some people make the mistake thinking "long promos = good promos" and to me that's not always the case. On WWE programming, promos are actually pretty short unless you're CM Punk, so I think you're promo here shows realism. I liked that you're taking initiative and calling out the champ. It keeps the fed moving along which also keeps things interesting.

There were some formatting and grammar issues however. The 3rd party characters like Cole and who I'm assuming is Lillian Garcia aren't labeled (Well Cole kind of is) and there are some spelling and capitalization errors but I believe I heard that you use something other than a computer to write your promos so I'll be forgiving. I like the visual media you used and I think it enhanced the quality of the promo.

{Official Grade}
4/5

Nice job Pres. Everyone mentions how long you've been with the fed so I naturally set some high expectations on your promo ability. While Rikishi might be a bit more tough to promo with, Sheamus is always on the mic on TV so I'm glad you've decided to promo again. Hopefully you will come back for more, but I know how busy you are.
Back to top Go down

Calling Out Danny
Page 1 of 1