World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anarchy WCW Championship post match

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

Anarchy WCW Championship post match Empty
PostSubject: Anarchy WCW Championship post match   Anarchy WCW Championship post match Empty12/19/2012, 10:12 am

Jericho celebrates at the top of the ladder holding the title close to him and raising it to the fans who explode with Y2J chants.

The other 3 broken battered and beaten competitors exit the ring and begin that long hard walk to the locker room looking on as Jericho celebrates his championship victory.

Jericho climbs down the ladder and proceeds to climb all four turnbuckles to raise his title to the fans, he finishes climbing the fourth one, drapes the title over his shoulder, and requests a mic, he gets one from a ringside assistant and his music dies down in anticipation of what he is going to say.

Jericho: Tonight I stand here as your new WCW Champion!

Crowd: Y2J........Y2J........Y2J........

I did exactly what I said I was going to do, I said I would beat CM Punk and take this title from him, well I did just that and in the process took another title back, because now I am without a shadow of a doubt the BEST IN THE WORLD AT EVERYTHING I DO!. Strangely enough however that was not the best part of my night, the best part of my night was watching John Cena, Randy Orton, and CM Punk, take that long walk of shame up the ramp and into the locker room, but no we are not quite at my favorite part yet, my favorite part of this whole night, is how those 3 overrated Jericho wannabee's have to look all those wrestlers in the locker room in the eye, and know that all 3 of themselves failed and are bunch of losers, not only are they overrated, they are a disgrace to all you great fans in this arena tonight, and a disgrace to the wrestling world.

Those 3 along with all the other parasites on this roster did a real good job of not only making this show the B show,they made Raw the F show for Failure. Therefore I am going to need all the help I can get to resurrect Monday Night Raw to greatness once again, me the WCW Champion working side by side hand in hand with all the Jericholics to make Monday Nights great once again. However we need to start first with the management on Raw, it is horrible, they turned Raw into a retirement home, we need youth Johnny!, youth!. It's time you and your 75 year old raspy ass voice get off the pain killers, get your little pee brain straight, and start bringing some of these younger guys up, hell make some trades with smackdown do something!

You need to start giving people opportunities here on Raw, that's right people there is a whole lot of injustice going around this place and now that I have taken care of those 3 losers tonight, it's time someone more deserving of an opportunity got a title shot around here, guys like Alex Shelly, oh wait he's the only person on this show who deserves a title opportunity, I mean come on Johnny this guy pinned the WCW Champion at the time CM Punk, and what do you do with him, you did what you do best and misuse people and lose ratings in the process.

It's time for a new era on Raw, an era that will be fun, entertaining, and exciting to watch unlike this disgrace of a product we have now, and I will be the man to usher in that new era. I am the man who will take Raw to heights that it has never been before and I will not stop until we can legitimately call Monday Night Raw WCW's flagship show once again.

I promised that tonight would be the end of the world as you know it, and I delivered on that promise by becoming WCW Champion, however I am going to deliver on that promise once more.

Jericho raises his title and looks at it with a shifty look on his face.
Anarchy WCW Championship post match Samwcw

This title symbolizes the old Monday Night Raw, this title represents all the injustice, all the bribes, all the conniving that has gone on in this locker room and on this show for many months now. CM Punk successfully made this title the most meaningless title on planet earth and I refuse to hold this belt.

Jericho throws the title down and the crowd is in shock of what they just seen.

Hey Junior!, hand me the black bag next to Cole.

The ringside attendant retrieves the bag and hands it to Jericho before retreating to his chair at ringside.

This important piece to the puzzle along with me and all you Jericholics will set the standard for the new Monday Night Raw and the new era we are going to bring to it.

Jericho pulls the item out of the bag and the crowd goes nuts.

Ladies and gentlemen children of all ages and to all the Jericholics watching around the world on prime time pay per view television, I present to you, the new and improved, WCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!

Anarchy WCW Championship post match World-heavyweight-championship

Together we will take Raw to prominence once again and lead raw into the new era, an era on Monday Night Raw where "ANYTHING GOES".

Tomorrow WCW universe we begin our quest, Tomorrow Raw will be Jericho, and after tomorrow night, RAW WILL NEVVVVVVVVEEERRRRR........... EVVVVVVVVVVVVEERRRRR......... BE THE SAMEEEEE AGYAINNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jericho drops the mic as his music begins to play and heads out of the ring, he proceeds up the ramp with his title on his shoulder, he slaps peoples hands on his way up to the stage, he gets to the top of the stage and before walking thorough the curtain and into the back, he turns around towards the fans one last time and raises his title before turning around and walking through the curtain as the show ends.

Anarchy WCW Championship post match Chris-Jericho-wins-World-Heavyweight-Champion8_display_image

THE END, AWESOME PPV GUYS LET'S DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN AT THE ROYAL RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy WCW Championship post match   Anarchy WCW Championship post match Empty12/20/2012, 3:23 am

So many new champions at Anarchy. Was a great time. Now onto the promo, I loved it. Good read and I liked what happened. Love the Big Gold Belt

Official grade- 5 SP
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy WCW Championship post match   Anarchy WCW Championship post match Empty12/20/2012, 3:46 am

Thanks Bryan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: A WOOCW.COM EXCLUSIVE!!! Punk post match from Anarchy!!   Anarchy WCW Championship post match Empty12/20/2012, 9:47 pm

A WOOCW.COM Exclusive!

(We are taken back to a hallway where we can hear an argument behind a dressing room door. The door reads "CM Punk", the door swings open and we see Paul Heyman trying to calm down a visibly irate CM Punk.)

PH: "Calm Down! Caaaaaaalm Dooooown! This isn't the end of the world! You can handle this....."

(Punk glares at Heyman....before speaking again)

Punk: "Calm Down? You want me to...CALM DOWN!? How the **** am I supposed to calm down Paul? I lost the WCW Heavyweight Championship...This isn't some cookie cutter championship like the "WWE" Title they have on smackdown. This is the BIG one. The one thing, outside of my abilities in the ring, solidify me as what I have been claiming what I am for all of this time...THE BEST...IN THE...WOOOOOOOORLD! So How exactly am I supposed to calm down when Jericho is prancing all over town with the WCW Title...MY BELT!?"

(Heyman goes from having a concerned look on his face to a sinister scowl)

PH: "Well, I am glad you asked. We have an opportunity to screw Jericho on monday night. How would you like to be a special guest ref....oh, wait one second..."

(Heyman approaches the cameraman and begins to talk...)

PH: "Excuses us...Client Confidentiality Clause is in effect, you need to leave. Go. Leave. NOW!"

(The cameraman backs out of the door when we hear the conversation begin again an tapper of again...)

PH: "As I was saying, we have a main event match involving the new champion and you sir...are the guest ref...."

(Fade to Black)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy WCW Championship post match   Anarchy WCW Championship post match Empty

Back to top Go down

Anarchy WCW Championship post match
Page 1 of 1