World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"TNA News: Hulk Hogan Gunning for TNA Title in 2013?." I am done with TNA.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

"TNA News: Hulk Hogan Gunning for TNA Title in 2013?." I am done with TNA. Empty
PostSubject: "TNA News: Hulk Hogan Gunning for TNA Title in 2013?." I am done with TNA.   "TNA News: Hulk Hogan Gunning for TNA Title in 2013?." I am done with TNA. Empty12/23/2012, 10:31 pm

Quote :
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1455269-tna-news-hulk-hogan-gunning-for-tna-title-in-2013

In an interview with The Guardian in Great Britain to promote TNA's British Bootcamp, Hulk Hogan noted that he has one more surgery to go and then he intends to return to the ring.

"I've had eight back surgeries, I've had knee replacements, I've had both hip replacements. I only need one more surgery – to fix my right knee – then I'm going to go for the TNA world title. I want to be 59 years old and be the champion."

Look, I am not going to pass judgement, but does TNA really need Hogan wearing the strap in order to juice ratings? Personally, I don't feel that this would be a good move for Hogan or TNA, especially considering the amount of growth that TNA has had in the past year.

Sadly, even though the company has been producing some compelling TV, its viewership isn't where it should be. In fact, since Vince Russo's demise, TNA's creative department has shifted gears, focusing on younger and less-established stars.

Let's face it, TNA relied heavily on household names, most of who were past their prime, up until 2011.

Fortunately, the company landed Kurt Angle before his talents went south and were able to get some solid matches out of him. This move allowed TNA to build up current main-eventers Bobby Roode and James Storm.

If Hogan's wish comes to fruition, it could seal the company's fate for good. Overall, I can't think of a single fan who wants to see Hogan main-eventing. Don't get me wrong, he still has some serious stroke, but at his age he is better served in his current role as ambassador/GM.

In the end, this could just be Hogan attempting to garner some press for TNA. However, there is always a chance that he is serious and truly wants to make history. Either way, I guess we will have to wait and see what unfolds in the new year.
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM

"TNA News: Hulk Hogan Gunning for TNA Title in 2013?." I am done with TNA. Empty
PostSubject: Re: "TNA News: Hulk Hogan Gunning for TNA Title in 2013?." I am done with TNA.   "TNA News: Hulk Hogan Gunning for TNA Title in 2013?." I am done with TNA. Empty12/23/2012, 10:35 pm

God , I hope he isn't serious. Just shoot them dead now, then.

Jay

Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: "TNA News: Hulk Hogan Gunning for TNA Title in 2013?." I am done with TNA.   "TNA News: Hulk Hogan Gunning for TNA Title in 2013?." I am done with TNA. Empty12/23/2012, 11:38 pm

Man, Hogan really is trying to kill TNA from the inside out. He is nWo incarnate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "TNA News: Hulk Hogan Gunning for TNA Title in 2013?." I am done with TNA.   "TNA News: Hulk Hogan Gunning for TNA Title in 2013?." I am done with TNA. Empty

Back to top Go down

"TNA News: Hulk Hogan Gunning for TNA Title in 2013?." I am done with TNA.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: Discussion :: OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION-
Jump to: