World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wCw Christmas Chaos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

wCw Christmas Chaos Empty
PostSubject: wCw Christmas Chaos   wCw Christmas Chaos Empty12/23/2012, 11:51 pm

The show opens with it's usual fireworks display and roar of the crowd. Michael Cole introduces the fans watching at home to a special episode of Monday Night Raw, but before he could explain anything further, the arena goes black and the titantron lights up. A shadow of a man is seen behind a curtain. The man is on a cell phone sounding very disgruntled with the person on the other side of the call.

???: What do you mean I'm stuck here for another month? ..... So you're telling me Laurinaitis is still on his cruise? He was supposed to fly back for tonight! ..... Fine but there better be some compensation, my work is not cheap ..... Exactly you know the saying, and so does the wCw universe ...... Don't worry, I'll head out right now and introduce the crowd for whatever this occasion is ...... yep, talk to ya later Vinny Mac ..... Bye.

The figure puts the phone away, stretches and says, "It's good to be back!" The shadow then walks away from the curtain. The titantron goes out and the lights come back on for a few when an all too familiar titantron and theme begin to play.

The crowd comes to life with an uproar of cheers for the returning Eric Bischoff. Eric walks calmly with his usual cocky smile to a podium that has been placed in front of the tron, which happens to be encased in a structure resembling an Elimination Chamber. After his music fades out and he finally calms the crowd down, he leans over the podium toward the microphone.

Bischoff: I'm BAAAAAaaaack!!!

The crowd reacts with more cheers that make the upper deck and the rafters shake. Even the cameras shake with the violence of the cheers. Bischoff waits a few more minutes, letting the crowd tire itself out before continuing.

Bischoff: More importantly, may I welcome you to a very special Monday Night Raw. Ladies and Gentleman, welcome... to wCw CHRISTMAS.. CHAOS!!!

wCw Christmas Chaos Christ10

The image lights up every screen in the arena. After cheers from the crowd, Eric continues.

Bischoff: Now I've also come out here to explain how things will work tonight, and to explain why that snore John Laryngitis hasn't returned to host Raw as usual. That last one is self explanatory, I can pull in more ratings in a week than he has in the past month. I proved it last week as we saw Mike Tyson, The Baddest Man on the Planet, win a handicap match AND Rikishi turn on his long time friend Scotty 2 Botchy. Now on to how tonight will work. We only have two matches scheduled for tonight, but they are two Elimination Chamber matches! I'm sure there's a prize involved, but who has time for that, Right?! wCw does welcome any superstar to come out and promo or wish the wCw Universe a Merry Christmas and what have you. Now that that's out of the way... Let's create some controversy!!! ..... And maybe some cash on the side.

Bishoff laughs at his own corny joke as he leaves through the curtain to the back. Michael Cole and the rest of the announce team talk to the fans at home about the card and the first match begins.

Smackdown Elimination Chamber
THE ORDER THE SUPERSTARS ARE TYPED IS THE ORDER THEY ENTER
Triple H vs (w)Kane vs Brock Lesnar vs Ron Killings vs Shawn Michaels vs The Miz

RAW Elimination Chamber
THE ORDER THE SUPERSTARS ARE TYPED IS THE ORDER THEY ENTER
Alberto Del Rio vs John Cena vs Kevin Nash vs Val Venis vs Christian Cage vs Any face of Foley
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: wCw Christmas Chaos   wCw Christmas Chaos Empty12/24/2012, 12:13 am

No chamber for Kane? Sad face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wCw Christmas Chaos   wCw Christmas Chaos Empty12/24/2012, 1:13 am

fixed. my bad.

Jay

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wCw Christmas Chaos   wCw Christmas Chaos Empty12/24/2012, 1:40 am

R-Truth over Cody......Politics!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wCw Christmas Chaos   wCw Christmas Chaos Empty12/24/2012, 1:58 am

where is the punk vs jericho?
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: wCw Christmas Chaos   wCw Christmas Chaos Empty12/24/2012, 2:01 am

yeah I thought we were doing Punk vs Jericho?
Back to top Go down
Sheamus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: wCw Christmas Chaos   wCw Christmas Chaos Empty12/24/2012, 2:55 am

Where's Rikishi or Sheamus...??
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: wCw Christmas Chaos   wCw Christmas Chaos Empty12/24/2012, 3:08 am

It's a two match card......
Back to top Go down
Mohan
Respected Member
Respected Member
Mohan

PostSubject: Re: wCw Christmas Chaos   wCw Christmas Chaos Empty12/24/2012, 3:38 pm

No match for either guy? Awesome....
Back to top Go down
Sheamus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: wCw Christmas Chaos   wCw Christmas Chaos Empty12/30/2012, 3:32 am

Alberto Del Rio, as the winner of the Raw Chamber match, your prize will be that you will have a Title Shot for the World Heavyweight Championship Live this week on Monday Night Raw

Congrats and keep up the work

Prez!!!

Last edited by Sheamus on 12/30/2012, 3:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sheamus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: wCw Christmas Chaos   wCw Christmas Chaos Empty12/30/2012, 3:45 am

Catus Jack, as being one of the final three men left in the match your reward is that you will have a title shot, not just any title shot but at the Rumble, you will have an Extreme Rules match for the IC Championship

Keep up the good Work

Prez!!!
Back to top Go down
Sheamus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: wCw Christmas Chaos   wCw Christmas Chaos Empty12/30/2012, 3:49 am

Val Venis, your Prize is that you can have any two divas as your manager for 6 months free of charge..

Keep up the Good Work

Prez!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wCw Christmas Chaos   wCw Christmas Chaos Empty

Back to top Go down

wCw Christmas Chaos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw MONDAY NIGHT RAW :: Match Cards-
Jump to: