World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wCw Friday Night Smackdown 1/4/2013 **Card subject to change**

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

wCw Friday Night Smackdown 1/4/2013  **Card subject to change** Empty
PostSubject: wCw Friday Night Smackdown 1/4/2013 **Card subject to change**   wCw Friday Night Smackdown 1/4/2013  **Card subject to change** Empty1/4/2013, 5:19 am

As the intro dies down the crowd continues its high energy cheers. There is electricity in the air as the audience stand in anticipation of the show. Suddenly a familiar theme splits the crowds reactions.

The Miz steps out onto the stage as the crowd continues to give him a very mixed, albeit loud, reaction. He lets the reaction go for a bit before it starts to naturally die down. Satisfied that he can finally speak and be heard Miz holds the mic to his mouth.

"Welcome to wCw Friday Night Smackdown. I know that every one is wondering what is going on so I have been sent on behalf of the wCw Board of Directors to ensure our audience and workers that the show is indeed going on!"

The crowd cheers but Miz quickly tries to squash it by starting to speak again.

"Tonight is the first wCw show of 2013 and I want to thank you all for celebrating it with us. 2013 for wCw, like many of you, is a time for new beginnings. We have some very exciting things for you tonight."

Miz continues to speak (revealing the card. Clever me)

Match One
Battle Royal for the first entry in the WWE Championship Scramble at Royal Rumble

CM Punk vs Dean Ambrose vs Rey Mysterio Zack Ryder vs Ted DiBiase vs Antonio Cesaro(w)

"The Board of Directors feel that with all the new superstars just waiting for a chance at the WWE title that everyone deserves a fair shot at it so they gave me the keys to make this exciting match. Will a new superstar earn their spot in the Scramble or will a wCw veteran take it?"

Match Two
Normal Match for the third entry in the WWE Championship Scramble

The Undertaker vs Cody Rhodes

"This will be the second qualifyer for the WWE Championship scramble and it will be two genuine veterans of our company. Both deserve a shot at the title and one will get it when they win this match."

Match Three
Normal Match for the fourth entry in the WWE Championship Scramble

Triple H vs The Rock

"This match will be a battle of the titans. No doubt about it. I know that both of these guys are eager for a taste of gold and beating the other guy will give them a shot at it. Will it be game over for The Rock or will The Brahma Bull lay the Smackdown on Triple H?"

Match Four
Normal Match for the fifth entry in the WWE Championship Scramble

Sheamus vs Drew McIntyre(w)

"The Celtic Warrior says he will have gold around his waist in 2013 and he may be right but standing in his way is a man not to be intimidated, Drew McIntyre."

Match Five
wCw Friday Night Smackdown 1/4/2013  **Card subject to change** 1649818_o
Normal match for the wCw United States Championship

Ryback(c) vs Daniel Bryan

"Daniel Bryan has invoked his rematch clause and we couldn't think of a better time to do it then on the first Smackdown of the New Year. Bryan has a mammoth task in trying to take down the mountain of muscle Ryback. Will David slay Goliath or will Daniel Bryan be just an appetizer on Ryback's road to Wrestlemania?"

Match Six
wCw Friday Night Smackdown 1/4/2013  **Card subject to change** 1648815_o
Triple Threat match for the WWE Championship and the second entry into the Championship Scramble

Kane(w) vs Shawn Micheals vs Dolph Ziggler

"Kane won the Elimination Chamber match at Christmas Chaos and earned a title shot at anytime between now and the Royal Rumble. I have decided to give him that shot tonight. Dolph Ziggler was champion but was stripped after his contract dispute. Shawn Micheals called Ziggler out and vowed that Dolph's road to the title will have to go through him. The winner of this match will get to not only walk into the Royal Rumble as the WWE champion but they will get the very adventageous position of being the second entry into the Championship Scramble."

The Miz bathes in the crowds cheers for a moment before continuing.

"We hope you enjoy the show and we thank you for joining us as we begin on the Road to WrestleMania!"

With that he leaves as the crowd goes crazy.

[If there are any issues whatsoever please PM me. Please keep in mind that I am exhausted and am human so mistakes are bound to happen. You will have until next Wednesday to complete this card so there is no reason that even the multi-man matches can't get done. Any match not done and without a good reason as to why it wasn't done will result in a forfeit. Let's get this done!]

Last edited by The Awesome Aristocrat on 1/5/2013, 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: wCw Friday Night Smackdown 1/4/2013 **Card subject to change**   wCw Friday Night Smackdown 1/4/2013  **Card subject to change** Empty1/4/2013, 5:55 pm

I thought it was Champion had first entry? O.o
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: wCw Friday Night Smackdown 1/4/2013 **Card subject to change**   wCw Friday Night Smackdown 1/4/2013  **Card subject to change** Empty1/4/2013, 9:03 pm

There is no champion.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: wCw Friday Night Smackdown 1/4/2013 **Card subject to change**   wCw Friday Night Smackdown 1/4/2013  **Card subject to change** Empty1/4/2013, 9:08 pm

There will be....
Back to top Go down
xpromartin

PostSubject: Re: wCw Friday Night Smackdown 1/4/2013 **Card subject to change**   wCw Friday Night Smackdown 1/4/2013  **Card subject to change** Empty1/4/2013, 9:44 pm

Umm i dont have a match?

Woo Spring Break!!
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: wCw Friday Night Smackdown 1/4/2013 **Card subject to change**   wCw Friday Night Smackdown 1/4/2013  **Card subject to change** Empty1/4/2013, 10:25 pm

If there are any issues whatsoever please PM me. Please keep in
mind that I am exhausted and am human so mistakes are bound to happen.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: wCw Friday Night Smackdown 1/4/2013 **Card subject to change**   wCw Friday Night Smackdown 1/4/2013  **Card subject to change** Empty1/4/2013, 11:59 pm

Yeah I saw that but was just asking it openly. Smile
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: wCw Friday Night Smackdown 1/4/2013 **Card subject to change**   wCw Friday Night Smackdown 1/4/2013  **Card subject to change** Empty1/5/2013, 12:07 am

I figured that second entry was basically the same as first entry.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: wCw Friday Night Smackdown 1/4/2013 **Card subject to change**   wCw Friday Night Smackdown 1/4/2013  **Card subject to change** Empty1/6/2013, 12:02 am

I believe there may be a difference.... No matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wCw Friday Night Smackdown 1/4/2013 **Card subject to change**   wCw Friday Night Smackdown 1/4/2013  **Card subject to change** Empty

Back to top Go down

wCw Friday Night Smackdown 1/4/2013 **Card subject to change**
Page 1 of 1