World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An explosive reaction.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Second City Saint
Second City Saint

An explosive reaction. Empty
PostSubject: An explosive reaction.   An explosive reaction. Empty1/5/2013, 7:27 am

We cut backstage to an empty area of the arena where CM Punk holds a microphone, a possible "pipebomb" on the way!

An explosive reaction. Normal_WWE_CM_Punk_Best_In_The_World_2012_Disc1_DVDRip_x264-NWCHD_mp4_001172471~0

[CM Punk]
You people better shut up and listen, because I guarantee that you're going to be left in shock at what I'm about to throw down right now. You know...I've been in wCw a long time. I've seen members of the Board of Directors have the nuts to do what most people wouldn't do if they were pissed off on the job: They walked out before this place fell further down the fucking toilet. I've seen superstars run off to other promotions, but you know what else I see? I see that we don't need those fuckers. I see that CM Punk is still here, and he's still here to kick some ass!

An explosive reaction. Normal_WWE_CM_Punk_Best_In_The_World_2012_Disc1_DVDRip_x264-NWCHD_mp4_001174673~0

[CM Punk]
These guys back here, "the boys"? They think I'm just another internet darling that will fade into obscurity like the Low Kis and the Teddy Harts, god forbid I turn out like Teddy Hart, of this world. But you know what I think? I think they're just a bunch of puppets, dangling on the strings of perennial sycophants like John Laurinaitis and Patterson and Brisco who only have jobs because they tell Vinnie Mac what he wants to hear. I'm not 6'10 and I'm not 350 pounds, but I am who I am. I am CM Punk, and I am not a puppet. I'm the scissors of wCw. The scissors that cuts my puppet off it's strings, and onto my own hand. I write my own destiny, and I'll decide whether I want to ship myself off to Japan, or any of the little "minor leagues" that call me every day of the week.

An explosive reaction. Normal_WWE_CM_Punk_Best_In_The_World_2012_Disc1_DVDRip_x264-NWCHD_mp4_001178177~0

[CM Punk]
You know, I sit here and I look at what Dolph Ziggler did this past week. He claimed he was "upset with management", and he took himself and his little Elite buddies and took off. Then what does he do? He comes crawling back, begging to get another chance, and by some fucking miracle, the Board of Directors gave him back his job. You wonder, who's dick did you suck to get your job back, Dolph? I mean, you did use to be a male cheerleader, maybe you picked up some lessons from one of your little Spirit Squad friends. At this rate, I don't give a damn who wins the WWE title, as long as it's not you, you don't deserve that title if you're just going to walk out on us again.

An explosive reaction. Normal_WWE_CM_Punk_Best_In_The_World_2012_Disc1_DVDRip_x264-NWCHD_mp4_001179411~0

[CM Punk]
And Ryder? I have no clue what the hell you're even talking about. You made one of your stupid little True Long Island Story shows that hardly anyone watched, then you took off for two months. Now you're back claiming "wCw buried you"? Please. The only people getting buried are people who want to give themselves a dirt nap everytime you pop up on a TV screen. Guess neither you nor Curt are Shawn and Marty, because you both suck.

An explosive reaction. Normal_WWE_CM_Punk_Best_In_The_World_2012_Disc1_DVDRip_x264-NWCHD_mp4_001176408~0

[CM Punk]
Oh sorry...am I going too far? What, you're gonna get management in here to cut my mic off? Or maybe you can get them to fire me? Don't bother. I've done all the damage I've needed to. Pipeboooooomb.

Punk drops the mic as if a bomb is dropping to the floor before walking off set leaving a shocked cameraman and a completely stunned audience watching at the arena and around the world. CM Punk...strikes again.
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

An explosive reaction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An explosive reaction.   An explosive reaction. Empty1/5/2013, 1:43 pm

It's well documented by now but I love the promos that mix a bit of kayfabe with real life.

5 SP

BONUS RANDOM POINTS

Back to top Go down

An explosive reaction.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN! :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: