World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wCw Backstage Fallout w/ Dolph Ziggler postmatch interview.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

wCw Backstage Fallout w/ Dolph Ziggler postmatch interview. Empty
PostSubject: wCw Backstage Fallout w/ Dolph Ziggler postmatch interview.   wCw Backstage Fallout w/ Dolph Ziggler postmatch interview. Empty1/10/2013, 5:40 pm

The video starts with Cole speaking of how Ziggler is going to hit Shelly with a superkick, only to show how Shawn Micheals took it upon himself to Sweet Chin Music Shelly beforehand, giving the Show Off the win. Commentary lets up a follow up with:

Cole: OH MY~! Shawn Micheal's just hit Ziggler in the chin with the Sweet Chin Music!
King: That's payback for costing him the title on Smackdown! He got what he deserves.
Cole: Well, despite deserving a kick to the face for being obnoxious, there is no denying that Ziggler will fire back.

After, Dolph is seen recovering after his match, still selling the kick he was given by his senior roster member, HBK.

Interviewer: Hey, Dolph, I just wanted to run a question by you. I know you were going in expecting some sort of unfairness from the special guest referee, whom you did not know at the time was Shawn Micheals, but you saw more than a little bit of it for both sides. You even ended up winning the match, just to be struck like that in the end. Now, I know you have some bad blood with Sha--

Ziggler: Bad blood? First of, this is more than a little bit of 'bad blood" here, okay? I was supposed to have a one on one match for that title, and I never got it. Despite there being some contract issues during the past few weeks, I still have not been defeated since the start of this year! In case you haven't already noticed, which I sure you have, that title was TAKEN from me by upper management. Inside and out of that ring, the Show Off remains untouchable! He wants to Sweet Chin Music me!? I'll show him which of us has the better super kick!

Interviewer: Any, uh, plans to get even?

Ziggler: Oh, yeah. I plan to get more than even with that old man and his broken back. He's already lost his smile once, I plan on taking away is ability to walk! I am still the franchise of this company! Some has been from yesteryear isn't going to upstage me whatsoever! He may have main event'd Wrestlemanias, been all around that locker room, seen guys come and go, and held more around his waist than I have! But; I assure you that the best damn thing in sports entertainment today will not go down without a fight. I've got one card in my sleeve still not played... Come Royal Rumble, Shawn Micheals and I will see, face to face, if he's still the old "Heartbreak kid", or if he's now the current, Brokeback Geezer.

Exiting, Ziggler.

Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

wCw Backstage Fallout w/ Dolph Ziggler postmatch interview. Empty
PostSubject: Re: wCw Backstage Fallout w/ Dolph Ziggler postmatch interview.   wCw Backstage Fallout w/ Dolph Ziggler postmatch interview. Empty1/10/2013, 7:43 pm

Dat continuity. Loved it as usual and have no fear, I am sure Dolph will always be near the title scene.

Official grade:
4 SP
Back to top Go down

wCw Backstage Fallout w/ Dolph Ziggler postmatch interview.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN! :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: