World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heath Slater vs. Bret Hart

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Heath Slater vs. Bret Hart Empty
PostSubject: Heath Slater vs. Bret Hart   Heath Slater vs. Bret Hart Empty1/11/2013, 12:43 am

We are backstage where a frantic Heath Slater knocks on a locker room door labeled “Val Venis”

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Slater: Cmon Val, you’re gonna be late for your match.

The door doesn’t open, but Val Venis is heard yelling through the door.

Val: Ju-just one second!

Slater: What are you doing in there anyway?!

Val:....nothin’...

[Slater puts his ear to Val’s locker room door. He can hear a distinct sound that he has heard many, many times in his lifetime.]

Slater: AW CMON MAN! DO YOU HAVE TO DO THAT RIGHT NOW?! THEY’RE ABOUT TO PLAY YOUR MUSIC!

Val: If I can’t get rid of this thing, I’ll never be able to concentrate during my match! Look Heath man, I need you to go out there and compete for me man.

Slater: What?! The plan was for me to cheat as a manager so you could win! It’s a fool proof plan! Remember my poster?

Val: Yeah, but I...I think I’m going to be in here for a while and you’re totally killing the mood.

Slater: Val, Val, it’s Bret freaking Hart. I can’t beat him!

Val: Sure you can man. You’re the greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time. You beat Christian, Kevin Nash, and Rikishi at one time! There isn’t a single person that can beat you. Not even Chris Jericho!

Slater: Aww shucks man, you always know how to get me pumped up. Alright I’ll fight in your match. Wish me luck alright?!

[Slater walks out of view.]

Val: Hey Slater, can you hand me that lotion out there?.....Slater?.....SLATER!? Aww shit.

Heath Slater walks to the ring where Bret “The Hitman” Hart is waiting, ready to claim what he believes is his. The match begins, and Bret proves why he is the best there is. His superior technical wrestling skills are throwing Slater for a loop as he is used to larger, slower opponents. Slater somehow slips out of one of Bret’s holds and runs to the ropes for a springboard clothesline. The tables turn as Slater mounts some serious offense. He showcases his high flying ability as he hits moonsaults and springboard dives all around the ring. Hart clearly has a bit of ring rust, and without the use of his Sharpshooter, he is at a clear disadvantage.

Bret eventually has Slater down long enough to set up for his signature piledriver. As Hart goes to lift Slater, Slater flips over The Hitman’s head. Before Hart could process what had happened, Slater delivers a Sweetness and goes for the cover.

1!

2!

3!

*DING DING DING*

Here is your winner, Heath! Slater!

Last edited by Heath Slater HBK on 1/11/2013, 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Heath Slater vs. Bret Hart   Heath Slater vs. Bret Hart Empty1/11/2013, 12:47 am

CONGRATULATIONS O MIGHTY CRITIC! YOUR EFFORT IN CREATING THIS FUNNY AND ENTERTAINING MATCH RESULT HAS EARNED YOU ONE BONUS POINT Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation GOOD JOB AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Last edited by Heath Slater HBK on 1/11/2013, 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited by Critic to show enthusiasm.)
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Heath Slater vs. Bret Hart   Heath Slater vs. Bret Hart Empty1/11/2013, 1:03 am

That was the lamest reward announcement I've ever heard. I'm going to edit it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heath Slater vs. Bret Hart   Heath Slater vs. Bret Hart Empty1/11/2013, 1:15 am

lmao
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Heath Slater vs. Bret Hart   Heath Slater vs. Bret Hart Empty1/11/2013, 1:21 am

Hahaha. Wow
Back to top Go down
The Sinister Effect
The Sinister Effect

PostSubject: Re: Heath Slater vs. Bret Hart   Heath Slater vs. Bret Hart Empty1/11/2013, 1:45 am

Thanks for filling in for me bro..sorry but last night i was sick as ive been in awhile..but ill be good for Smackdown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heath Slater vs. Bret Hart   Heath Slater vs. Bret Hart Empty

Back to top Go down

Heath Slater vs. Bret Hart
Page 1 of 1