World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The debut of Damien Sandow on Raw

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandow4Life
Sandow4Life

The debut of Damien Sandow on Raw Empty
PostSubject: The debut of Damien Sandow on Raw   The debut of Damien Sandow on Raw Empty1/12/2013, 10:54 pm

*As the show comes back from commercial, everyone is buzzing, awaiting the debut of a new superstar*

Michael Cole: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back. We are LIVE tonight and up next, we have the debut of Damien Sandow!

Jerry Lawler: You got that right Cole! I don't know what we can expect from this new superstar.

Lilian Garcia: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome... Damien Sandow!

*Damien Sandow comes out with his robe, holding a microphone. The crowd is silent*

The debut of Damien Sandow on Raw Normal_Uploaded_By_Rulez_MNR_23rd_12_23_HD_Pt2_mp40030

Damien Sandow: Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment... My name is Damien Sandow and I am the savior of the unwashed masses. I am here to help each and every one of you to escape your pathetic everyday routine and to enlighten you. To show you the road to a sophisticated and educational way of life.

*The crowd starts to boo Sandow, as he enters the ring and looks quiet unpleased with the responses he is getting*

Jerry: Is this guy for real? Who let him come out here...

Cole: Give him a chance King. He seems very nice and intelligent to me!

Jerry: Just... Shut up Cole.

The debut of Damien Sandow on Raw Normal_Uploaded_By_Rulez_MNR_23rd_12_23_HD_Pt2_mp40171

Damien Sandow: I am the newest addition to Monday Night Raw. It is their honor to have someone like me compete here. I may some too brusque about some things I am about to say, but I ask for your understanding.
I have seem all of the talents in the roster compete. I should mention that I was not impressed by any of the superstars. I am not a conformist unlike all of you. You would buy anything that this company tries to sell you. But of course, I cannot expect you to realize how mistaken you are when all they do is brain wash you. You are a bunch of clueless people, being laid by the big brains in the world. You are not intelligent enough to have your own opinions or to realize what is really worth and what not.

Jerry: I am bored already...

*The crowd boos Sandown again as he just stares at them with disgrace*

Damien Sandow: And now, here I come! I have arrived in wCw to show you what true entertainment means. To guide you through your miserable 3 hours you have to spare and watch this show. I will give value again to this program and then, you will have a reason to say you tune in every Monday to actually see wrestling and entertainment. No one in the back or in the crowd for that matter in at my level, but I will try to fit into this environment as much as I can. Because in wCw, there is an ignoramous at every corner and we actually have 2 of them supposedly calling the action.

*The crowd boos again as Sandow points to the commentator booth*

Damien Sandow: Please remain silent while I speak!

*The crowd explodes in even louder boo chants and Sandow looks upset as they start to chant "What?"*

The debut of Damien Sandow on Raw Normal_Uploaded_By_Rulez_MNR_23rd_12_23_HD_Pt2_mp40153

Damien Sandow: So with this place filled with unworthy people and superstar wanna-be's, thinking of themselves as something big or relevant, I will for sure not have a hard time shining amongst them all. Because I am true to myself, I am very realistic and very diligent and you are about to see that I am not just about talking, I can prove everything I say in this ring, against anyone... I am openly challenging any superstar, or at least anyone who call himself a superstar, on the back to come down here and face me, right now! I will discredit even a champion on the show and prove everyone that these people in the back have absolutely nothing to do with the true art of wrestling.

*The crowd starts cheering, awaiting for someone to come out and take on Sandow*

Jerry: Oh boy, this Sandow really irritates me. I wish someone will just hurry and come out as soon as possible and shut him up. The microphone he is holding, it just isn't fair for our fans to have and tolerate this for the show they pay to see.

Cole: What are you talking about King? This man looks very educated and sophisticated. He is just what we needed here on wCw Raw. Finally a decent man speaking the truth!

*The crowd is still cheering for someone to come out and shut Sandow up. Sandow smiles at them*

Damien Sandow: You're welcome!

The debut of Damien Sandow on Raw Normal_Uploaded-By-Rulez-MNR-3-hrs-Aug-000-13-720p-HD-TV-By-Rulez-Pt85Bwww_savevid_com5D_mp40091

*Sandow continues to smile and brag, as he drops the mic and his music plays on the background*

CONTINUED BY WHOEVER IS MAKING THE MATCHES, TO ANNOUNCE MY OPPONENT FOR THE NIGHT
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: The debut of Damien Sandow on Raw   The debut of Damien Sandow on Raw Empty1/14/2013, 2:24 am

John Laurinaitis appears from the curtain to be greeted with a sea of boos.

Big Johnny: Hello Mr. Sandow. My name is Mr. John Laurinaitis. I am the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations and the General Manager, of Monday Night RAW and I must say, I like the words that are coming out of your mouth. In fact, I will grant you your wish of getting an opponent tonight, and in the name of People Power, I am going to make it a KO Match!

The debut of Damien Sandow on Raw Bigjohnny_display_image

Johnny smiles as the fans are in the tough situation of deciding wether to boo this awful man or cheer his amazing match creation. Big Johnny lowers his microphone and smiles as Sandow's opponents theme hits the arena.

Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

PostSubject: Re: The debut of Damien Sandow on Raw   The debut of Damien Sandow on Raw Empty1/14/2013, 3:07 am

--And out from behind the curtains comes the just debuted superstar, Kassius Ohno. Long hair waving from his speed and giving the air his signature elbow.

Cole: Looks like our GM is putting these two newcomers to the test tonight, huh, King?
King: Aw, man! Nothing is better than seeing two up and coming superstars battling it out for a chance to showcase their skills.
Cole: I agree. But, King, this man known as "The Young Knockout King", has held multiple world titles from outside of wCW. What can we say about the Savior of the Masses, Damien Sandow?
King: That's yet to be seen, Cole. I can't wait for this match to hurry up and start!
Cole: Neither can I, King, neither can I.

Ohno is now seen finishing is entrance in ring, before yanking a microphone from a tech guy on the sideline.

The debut of Damien Sandow on Raw Tumblr_meqr9z1MwP1qmrflko6_400

Kassius: I couldn't help but here Sandow here from the back, talking about all you fans for some time now. To be honest, he's been talking far too much for a guy that can't grow a beard as fierce as mines. Ah, but that was a little zinger that didn't work the crowd whatsoever, wasn't it? I guess these guys really must want you hurt, isn't that right?

Crowd screams in Yes! chants over and over again; until it is cut shortly.

Kassius:
YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTHS WHEN I'M TALKING! I WASN'T ACTUALLY ASKING YOU! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU PEOPLE WANT! I ONLY CARE FOR WHAT I WANT!

Audience then casts boos upon both men standing in the ring. There is no good guy facing off before them. It is only one obnoxious man in pink, and someone that can't shine two shits on what the people want.

Kassius: Now, I want you all to watch very, very closely, because I am going to hurt your supposed "Savior"... I am going to send him to the hospital with a concussion. That old fart Nash felt it last week, so will this young gun shootin' for the skies. 'Cause when you realize you're in a KO match with me for your first match... Well, let's just say that your time here will be over at the blink of an eye.

The debut of Damien Sandow on Raw Tumblr_mggzqr8pFY1qhwdqso1_500

Kassius: BOOM! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: The debut of Damien Sandow on Raw   The debut of Damien Sandow on Raw Empty1/15/2013, 4:22 pm

Welcome to the fed Sandow! You sure know how to promo because that was great. Damien Sandow, despite being an awesome character was really avoided here on the fed becasue nobody thought they could do him justice in the promo department. You took the bold task and did really well. The content was nice and long, and it's coupled with a nice use of both visuals and commentary. I hope you stick around because you clearly have a bright future if we get this quality every week.

{Official Grade}
5/5

I liked Kassius's promo too. I didn't expect you to actually respond so I'm glad you did. Although Ohno was going to shut Sandow up, you still drove home the point that Ohno is still a heel. The ratio of heels to faces in our fed is extraordinarily high so it's nice to see that you worked with it.

{Official Grade}
4/5
Ohno is certainly a different personality compared to Dolph so it's nice to see your creative range. It will be interesting to see if you end up keeping him or ditching him more Generico or someone in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The debut of Damien Sandow on Raw   The debut of Damien Sandow on Raw Empty

Back to top Go down

The debut of Damien Sandow on Raw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw MONDAY NIGHT RAW :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: