World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brocks turned bad !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blues20XX
Blues20XX

Brocks turned bad ! Empty
PostSubject: Brocks turned bad !   Brocks turned bad ! Empty1/14/2013, 12:40 am

After Brock Lesnars match with santino the world was shocked at what happens next

Here is your winner Broocckk Lessnnnarrr !!!

As Brock is declare the winner he gets up and heads straight to get a microphone..

Brock Lesnar: Cut my damn music I have something to say ...

Crowd become silent as Brock speaks

Brock Lesnar: I am tired .. i am tired of each and every week coming out here and you give me matches like this who the hell do you think Brock Lesnar is i am not a second rate superstar i am the whole damn show .. i am sick and tired of putting my body on the line every nite and for what you People !!! Brock Lesnar is tired of playing second hand too all you people and I wont do it anymore Brock Lesnar doesnt care about you !! Brock Lesnar only cares about Brock Lesnar and whats coming too me the WcW championship!! you people Make me sick !!!" border="0" alt=""/> With out Brock Lesnar this show is nothing and with out Brock Lesnar you people are nothing you would have nothing too look forward too if Brock Lesnar was not here and i am sick of you !! so to the management of WcW if you want too Keep your Top superstar dont listen too these arrogant people and give Brock Lesnar what is rightfully mine my WcW championship " border="0" alt=""/>

Lesnar drops the mic and storms off, leaving the crowd speechless.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Brocks turned bad ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brocks turned bad !   Brocks turned bad ! Empty1/15/2013, 4:15 pm

Pretty good promo Blues. The content was good, and I'm sure if you can get a win over Stone Cold, Lesnar's wishes might come true =). The promo has some formatting problems though which really detract from the experience. Make sure you fix these up before you submit your post. That's what the Preview button is for Smile

{Official Grade}

2/5

The grammar and formatting hurt you on this one. Clean it all up next time and the grade will improve. Nice work though, it looks like you're really enjoying Lesnar.
Back to top Go down

Brocks turned bad !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw MONDAY NIGHT RAW :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: