World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Dashing Royal Rumble

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A Dashing Royal Rumble Empty
PostSubject: A Dashing Royal Rumble   A Dashing Royal Rumble Empty1/14/2013, 7:12 am

Cody Rhodes comes out to the ring with his usual Dashing pose, but there's something different about him this time, he has a cape around his neck. Cody walks up to the ramp and kneels down, taunting to the crowd with his arrogance as they launch a hoard of jeers his way. Cody jumps up and walks to the ring just as cocky as usual, he then jumps onto the apron and quickly steps into the ring, he motions to the ring announer for a mic and strikes a regal pose in the middle of the ring as the ring announcer brings a mic over to the ropes, cody walks over and grabs it, he then lifts it to his mouth and turns towards the crowd with a big smirk across his face.

A Dashing Royal Rumble Normal_081

{Cody Rhodes}
Ladies and gentlemen get ready to fall to your knees and bow because you are in the pressence of absolute greatness as I, Cody Rhodes, the son of the Legendary superstar, the American Dream Dusty Rhodes have made my return to WCW! I expect you all to show me the respect I deserve as long as you are in my company, none of your nonsensial, usual disrespectful banter and chants when I am in this ring, I expect nothing but absolute silence as I do not want to hear your peircing voices when I steal the show against Roman Reigns tonight.

A Dashing Royal Rumble Normal_064

{Cody Rhodes}
You filfthy peasents will be witness to a beating more vicious than you have ever seen at the hands of yours truly tonight. Roman Reigns will do good not to understimate me by size or my attitude, when I step into that ring, I am relentless and will not stop until I have done everything within my capability to pull off a victory and destroy my opponent. Reigns will not know what hit him tonight when he falls to me and becomes the first in a line of victims to bow before my greatness right in this ring. That's right, once our match is over, I will force him to bow before me, and he will do just that!

A Dashing Royal Rumble Normal_080

{Cody Rhodes}
But enough about tonight, the true reason I decided to grace you with my dashing presence tonight was to announce that I will be part of the royal rumble match this weekend. There isn't anyone out there who can stop me from realising my dreams , and if anyone attempts to they too will bow down before me as I throw them out of the ring, over the top ropes and move further towards my destiny of winning the rumble. That is right, you pathetic fools get to witness history in the making as I eliminate everyone that comes before me in that ring and cement my dominance by becoming the winner of the Royal Rumble, and earning myself a well deserved, and well overdue shot at the Wolrd Heavyweight Championship, and there isn't a damn thing you can do to stop it!

A Dashing Royal Rumble Normal_057

{Cody Rhodes}
So while I get ready for my match, why don't you lot do what you do best and sit on your big fat butts, munch on your popcorn drenched with butter, drink your fizzy beverages and chant along like seals at a zoo as my opponent prepares to face his execution!

TBC Anyone who wants to feud with Cody after the Rumble
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: A Dashing Royal Rumble   A Dashing Royal Rumble Empty1/17/2013, 1:30 am

If Slater didn't have a million things going for him, I would totally respond to this. Hopefully you find someone to feud with or else I will help you book one.

This promo was really really great. I love that you got creative and created a new persona for Cody. The last time that happened.....well his name was "Funka Jericho" and it wasn't pretty.

Great grammar and use of visual media. The paragraphs are broken up perfectly.

{Official Grade}
5/5

It seemed like you were hesitant to make a promo at first but I'm glad you did. This was amazing. I hope you continue with this for both your characters because the quality is great.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: A Dashing Royal Rumble   A Dashing Royal Rumble Empty1/17/2013, 5:39 pm

Fuck you Critic! That persona was amazing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dashing Royal Rumble   A Dashing Royal Rumble Empty1/18/2013, 2:23 am

Thanks Critic, I appreciate it. Hopefully I can cause up a storm at the rumble to get someone to feud with me. I could really use the practice of feuding with someone rather than cutting promos by myself. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dashing Royal Rumble   A Dashing Royal Rumble Empty

Back to top Go down

A Dashing Royal Rumble
Page 1 of 1