World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Santino Speaks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bully Ray
Bully Ray

Santino Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Santino Speaks   Santino Speaks Empty1/14/2013, 5:11 pm

Scene starts with Todd Grisham holding a microphone.

:Todd Grisham :
Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time, The Milan Miracle , Santino Marella.

The camera zooms out and reveals Santino in the pciture, some fans cheer some fans boo.

:Todd Grisham:
Now Santino, we have just found out, you are going to be going one-on-one with another big man, Matt Morgan.

Santino says with a shocked look on his face

:The Milan Miracle Santino Marella:
Eeez that supposed to be a gay joke Toad Grrrreesh-ham? Dont play-the games vith me...Orrrr else, you vill have too deal veeth my frrrends Franchesco (he kisses his left-bicep) and.....thunder! (kisses his right-bicep.)

Todd says with a confused look on his face

Ummm...what i meant was, you have a match

Santino gets another weird face

:Todd Grisham :
I mean uhh.. You have a wrestling competion with Matt Morgan, tell us ur thoughts on Matt.

Matoe Morgans, eez no match forrrr......SANTINO MArrrrrELLA!!!! I am going too beat-heem. Just vatch Toad! Jew say you arrrre thee Print Of Blues! But you arrre not! Jew are thee Print of the Stupeed club! And Matoe, let me rrrremind you, I...am thee Capeetain of thee Ass-vhip! And i will open a can of eet all of yourrrr ugly face!!!!!

Thanks Santino!

Immma nott-a done Toad! Matoe, Jew say jew arrre a Blue Print, I am going too geev you an Eenstant Ass-vheep!!!!!!!! Now i am done Toad.

Santino Walks Away

Scene Ends.

OOC:Matt Morgan Reply if you want
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Santino Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santino Speaks   Santino Speaks Empty1/14/2013, 5:48 pm

OOC: Like how you use Santino but I think you are over using the weird words a bit too much bro. Just a helpful comment.
Back to top Go down
Bully Ray
Bully Ray

Santino Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santino Speaks   Santino Speaks Empty1/14/2013, 6:55 pm

im making santino on paper it's different im just trying out different ways..
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Santino Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santino Speaks   Santino Speaks Empty1/15/2013, 4:36 pm

lol I had to really go slow and translate this one so I could understand it. I'm still surprised you want Santino to be heel. It seems like it would be so much easier if he was a face, but you seem to be doing a pretty good job at it. You keep in Santino's awful jokes and the promo was entertaining once you understand what's going on through all the Santino language.

{Official Grade}
3/5

It's clear that you don't really want to be Santino anymore. I love what you're doing with Ted and I like that you are really trying with Santino but I agree that a character change might be best if you are having a hard time with these promos. I think some pictures might help because they break up the text making it a bit easier to read. So maybe try it for next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Santino Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santino Speaks   Santino Speaks Empty

Back to top Go down

Santino Speaks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw MONDAY NIGHT RAW :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: