World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raw 1/14/13 Discussion *Spoilers*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Instantreaction
Instantreaction

Raw 1/14/13 Discussion *Spoilers* Empty
PostSubject: Raw 1/14/13 Discussion *Spoilers*   Raw 1/14/13 Discussion *Spoilers* Empty1/14/2013, 9:55 pm

Hey guys, i was thinking if you guys wanted to chat about raw you could do it here and not in chat, i had some of raw spoiled last week because i dont get to watch it till 11pm after im off work. thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/instantreactions
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Raw 1/14/13 Discussion *Spoilers*   Raw 1/14/13 Discussion *Spoilers* Empty1/15/2013, 1:10 am

The Rock hasn't made me laugh this much in forever! Absolutely amazing!
Back to top Go down
Sandow4Life
Sandow4Life

PostSubject: Re: Raw 1/14/13 Discussion *Spoilers*   Raw 1/14/13 Discussion *Spoilers* Empty1/15/2013, 8:34 pm

I absolutely hated how The Rock humiliated poor Vickie... She is so beautiful and charming, she does not deserve this. CM Punk will teach him a lesson at Royal Rumble and I cannot wait to see that!

Also, that steel cage match was epic! No matter what Ziggler throws at Cena, he is just able to overcome it. And there, AJ actually costed Ziggler the match.

Eve quit WWE after losing her Diva's championship... I won't get over this anytime soon. She was my favorite Diva and now I don't know who to cheer for :/

Poor Big Show gets treated with absolutely no respect... I say he will win his title back, come Royal Rumble.

The Shield are amazing. A possible The Shield vs Orton/Sheamus/Ryback 6 Man Tag match would be a blockbuster main event!

Loved how Wade Barrett got the clean victory over Orton! He is just better...

Both members of Rhodes Scholars lost to Kane and Daniel Bryan respectively in singles matches. I believe at least one member of Rhodes Scholars should have picked the win.

Doctor Shelby and the Anger Managment evaluation... Epic.
Back to top Go down
Instantreaction
Instantreaction

PostSubject: Re: Raw 1/14/13 Discussion *Spoilers*   Raw 1/14/13 Discussion *Spoilers* Empty1/15/2013, 9:00 pm

im a huge rock mark, but these rock concerts are painful to watch...hes not a fucking pop star... you wan singers get justin beiber or some other shitty singer... If rocky had just cut a promo instead of singing it would have been fucking epic

why must they make ziggler lose match after match... and once again super cena "some how" picks up the win *rolls eyes*

Eve quiting in BS the divas division is already so tiny they might as well just get rid of it all together

as well as it felt like all the did was squash sandow/rhodes

i still say shelby should be their manager and come to the ring with them, would give them some freashness

and can we turn cena heel yet please???
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/instantreactions
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw 1/14/13 Discussion *Spoilers*   Raw 1/14/13 Discussion *Spoilers* Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw 1/14/13 Discussion *Spoilers*
Page 1 of 1