World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After-match crisis!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

After-match crisis! Empty
PostSubject: After-match crisis!   After-match crisis! Empty1/19/2013, 9:20 pm

After Nash's match against Val Venis, Nash immediately heads backstage as he can see the anger building in Nash's face. Nash watches him leave and then gets up. He grabs a mic and then starts to speak.

Nash:The. Anger. Is. Building. How in gods green earth did I just lose to Val Venis. Val Venis. What the hell is happening to me. I have gone from the best superstar on RAW, to now losing to every person in that locker room. And now. I can't get the rematch that I deserve for that championship. Slater. Where are you? Get your lucky ass out here right now!

[He waits for a response from Slater. Nothing happens.]

Nash:Fine. If your not going to come to me. Then I guess... I'll have to come to you.

[Nash drops his mic and heads backstage. Before going up the ramp he stops, turns around and shouts at a cameraman.]

Nash:YOU. COME WITH ME!!!

[The cameraman nervously approaches Nash. Nash starts to go backstage once more. Still having the cameraman follow him. They suddenly stop at a locker room. It says 'Kevin Nash']

Nash:Stay here. I just need to get something.

[The cameraman sadly nods at the orders that Nash is giving him. Nash enters the room and about five minutes later, he leaves wielding a lead pipe.]

Nash:Come on!

[Nash starts walking and again, the cameraman follows. They arrive at their destination. Another locker room. This time it, 'Money Riff - Heath Slater and Val Venis']

Nash:We are here. Come on.

[The two men enter the locker room, only to fond a surprise. No Heath Slater. However, they do find somebody else. Val Venis.]

Nash:We meet again. Where is he?!

Val:Who?

Nash:DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME! YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHO I MEAN!!!

[Nash moves in on Val looking very dangerous with his pipe. He backs him up in a corner and leans over him.]

Nash:Now. I'm going to ask you again. Where. Is. HE?!

Val:Umm. He, uhh kinda left the arena after his match.

[Nash laughs.]

Nash:Wrong answer.

[Nash hits Val and then whilst he is on the floor, he kicks him I'm the gut, forcing him to turn over. Nash brings his pipe down several times before realising that Val is out cold. He slowly looks at the door. Nobody is there. He then turns his attention to the cameraman, who slowly walks away.]

Nash:Slater. You give me half a chance, and this could be you. And my hunt for you will continue until I either hurt you so bad that you are forced to fight me for the title or I get my championship match soon.

[Nash then swings for the camera and the screen goes off. You hear another shot being hit and a body falling, for Nash had hit the cameraman.]

Nash:Tut. Pu**ys.

(Promo closed)
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: After-match crisis!   After-match crisis! Empty1/26/2013, 1:46 pm

Wow this promo is so much more intense knowing that we are both in the finals of the Rumble lol.

I really like how despite Nash losing so much, you still come off as a badass. I feel like WWE fucked this up with Tensai.

Nash's future is promising no matter what avenue you go down. If you win the rumble, you will be main eventing Wrestlemania with a free ticket to the main event. If you lose, you're back in poor Slater's life trying to get that title. You have a lot of material to work with and you got into this awesome situation with nothing but hard work and creativity.

{Official Grade}
4/5

I think you need to work with another color scheme in your promos for Nash. The red and blue doesn't really fit in my opinion. Maybe play around with it and see if something else works. Grammar continues to be very strong from you. Nice job man.

Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: After-match crisis!   After-match crisis! Empty1/26/2013, 2:22 pm

Thanks man. I always try to build hype to my rivalries no matter who it is against.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After-match crisis!   After-match crisis! Empty

Back to top Go down

After-match crisis!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw MONDAY NIGHT RAW :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: