World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

".... Much like a flame...."

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler

".... Much like a flame...." Empty
PostSubject: ".... Much like a flame...."   ".... Much like a flame...." Empty1/21/2013, 3:16 pm

The titantron is over taken by a tinted screen. It stays blank for a moment or two while a child's voice stands in the back ground, humming. The screen is then over taken by an image, moving in slow motion down the ramp close up.

".... Much like a flame...." BackflashKane_zpsf7f17337

A voice sounds off sounding much like Jerry Lawler.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Kane has just decimated Dolph Ziggler with his father watching! WrestleMania, a night we will never forget! What does this mean for WCW now that the Big Red Machine is here!?"

The screen shoots to one month later with the Undertaker, crawling up, almost pleading with Kane after having been destroyed for the past 7-8 minutes. Kane simply shakes his head no as he picks up his own brother and tombstones him.

".... Much like a flame...." Undertakertombstone_zps8acfbf09

The silence in the arena is almost unnerving as the video continues on. It then comes to the match of three men. One that has not yet died in the hearts of WCW fans or fired superstars yet.

".... Much like a flame...." KanechokeslamsEdge_zpsfa21b6fc

It shows the questionable crotch chop by Edge then the end with Edge winning. Then, the picture dies out with words burning on the screen.

"Your title shot here is much like a flame. With a bit of force, it must die out."

The screen then shoots to a picture of the WWE title around Kane's waist. Then the bell rings with the announcer letting everyone know that the WWE title match is about to begin.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

".... Much like a flame...." Empty
PostSubject: Re: ".... Much like a flame...."   ".... Much like a flame...." Empty1/21/2013, 3:36 pm

I'll be honest here, I hope Kane retains the title at the Rumble. No offense to the other guys, I like them all, but Kane needs to hold the title longer. I'm just really digging it right now. Just with all that's happened with the Stephanie McMahon Era and Elite crumbling, having this monster, who has no friends or allies, having the title is just perfect. It says a lot about where wCw Smackdown is at the moment.

I liked this promo because it shows your dominance. It makes it look like your unstoppable and that you're going to win despite the fact that a Championship Scramble is a clusterfuck of a match type.

{Official Grade}
4/5

Nice job Tyler, good luck out there lol.
Back to top Go down

".... Much like a flame...."
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Pay Per Views :: Pay Per View Archive :: wCw Royal Rumble :: Promos-
Jump to: