World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stone Cold interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Stone Cold interview Empty
PostSubject: Stone Cold interview   Stone Cold interview Empty1/23/2013, 3:07 am

*Shortly after the match Michael Cole catches up to Stone Cold in the back*

Cole: Hey Austin, what are your thoughts on your match with Alberto Del Rio?

Stone Cold interview Hqdefa10

Austin: What? You want to know my thoughts Cole? Are you blind? Or Stupid? Probably both. Just like those damn Ref's out there.

Cole:What are y...

Austin: Shut your damn mouth when Stone Cold is talking!

Stone Cold interview Cole510

Austin: Like I was saying. I don't know what those damn refs were doing. I had my damn foot on the ropes and you wanna know what they did Cole?

Cole: W-What?...

Austin: They counted the 1....2.....3

Stone Cold interview Cole410

Cole: I don't believe you had your foot on the ropes Steve.

Austin: What? You calling Stone Cold a liar?

Cole: No..No..i was just giving my opinion

Austin: Well you know what? Stone Cold doesn't need your damn opinions so how about you just get the hell out of here before i kick your ass all over this place.

Stone Cold interview Untitl10

*Austin grabs the mic from Cole as he scurries off somewhere..*

Stone Cold interview Gggg10

Austin: Listen up, Mr Rio, I don't know how much you paid that ref to not see my foot on the ropes and continue counting for you, and nor do i care. You're meaningless. I never even heard of you until i had a match with you. Yeah, you got you're little slimy win over Stone Cold, but Stone Cold doesn't give a shit. Stone Cold has another person in mind...someone who I would actually gain something from being in the ring with. This person has made quite a name for themselves here, which I can't blame them since Stone Cold hasn't been here to kick their ass yet. Anyway, this big time super-duper-star better be watching out because Stone Cold's coming for ya, and once i'm through with ya...Aint gonna be having no pretty-boy face anymore and that's the bottom line because Stone Cold said so.....

*The camera zooms into Austin as he stares into the camera with an eerie, cold look*

Stone Cold interview Stone_10

*The screen then fades to black as Raw heads to commercial*
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold interview   Stone Cold interview Empty1/26/2013, 1:51 pm

Hot damn this was good. When I read promos in my head, I try to use the actual voice of the wrestler and this one worked perfectly.

You nailed all of Austin's mannerisms and it just feels so...authentic. You played off your loss very well, and I don't know who you're calling out in the promo but I fear for their safety.

Great use of visuals by the way. I laughed at seeing young Michael Cole.

{Official Grade}
5/5

Well done man, I know you don't really want to be Austin anymore but you are actually doing really well with him. Once you get your 50 points, your free to switch him out but in the mean time, your promos have been awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold interview   Stone Cold interview Empty1/26/2013, 2:13 pm

Well the reason being is I just felt like somebody could be better with him but I guess im just being too critical of myself lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold interview   Stone Cold interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Stone Cold interview
Page 1 of 1