World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hell's favorite demon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler

Hell's favorite demon Empty
PostSubject: Hell's favorite demon   Hell's favorite demon Empty5/7/2012, 11:12 pm

The camera goes to Jerry "The King" Lawyler at ring side with Michael Cole and Jim Ross.

(Couldn't find a recent picture for some reason)
Hell's favorite demon Commentary

-Cole-
What a terrible day in sports entertainment this is. Jim Ross back on commentary? And Ziggler is hurt!? What next!?

-Jerry Lawyler-
It's funny you should ask because I was just thinking of our amazing wrestlemania! What a night it was!

-JR-
That it was Jerry, an amazing night. A true slobber knocker! One that this company will know forever!

-Cole-
What!? This wrestlemania was pitiful! I mean who wnated the return of.......

The lights go out completely, silencing the arena. The crowd erupts in cheers as the music begins to play.

The stage erupts with fire with the beat of the music. Kane walks through the curtain to the crowd cheering.

-Jerry-
I think he heard you!

-Jim Ross-
Through Hell, Fire, and Brimstone! Kane is at Monday Night Raw!

Hell's favorite demon Kane-1

With Paul Bearer at his side, The big red machine walks down the ramp to the ring. He pauses as he meets the apron. He reaches up, grabs the top rope and pulls himself up onto the apron and over the top rope. Kane walks to the middle of the ring, raises his arms high and slams them down as fire erupts from all four corners. Paul Bearer stands behind him with a mic in hand and a smile on his face, nodding. He raises it to speak to the crowd as his son stands nobaly behind him, not moving an inch.

-Paul Bearer-
Well....Well....Well, We have made it here to WcW. All of you here are erupted with joy as my Kane put out poor Dolphy boy. He is not going to be around for a while. As I will tell you, my Kane has only one thought on his mind. That is destruction. It is about time for the WcW to be shaken to it's core! I believe that we are the duo to do it! We will prove to the world that there isn't a single soul on earth who can stop the demolition machine that you know as my Kane! With all this in hand. All this done. You will sit here and enjoy what is to come tonight, for it is no simple matter for anyone but this man. Kane will enter this ring and put poor want to be perfect and little Matt in there place! Do you understand me!? Kane is going to be the best this buisness will ever know! Now, and forever!

Kane slowly raises his arms as Bearer drops his mic and laughs at his son. Kane swings his arms down and fire shoots from all four posts. Kane walks to the ropes, steps over, and walks up the ramp followed by Bearer.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Hell's favorite demon   Hell's favorite demon Empty5/8/2012, 6:31 pm

As Kane is leaving, A New Entrance theme stars to play, but don't know who.

Hell's favorite demon Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqH6XGJZlLJysoOGszuNa6xsEFdv_ykp33UVNAGCZAXFkN_QiE
Oh my Gosh Jr, look it's Kane's older brother Undertaker, we haven't seen the Undertaker his loss against Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania.

Yes King, i remember that match, it mad wCw histoty

But nevermind that, The Undertaker has made his return to wCw but not as the deadman, but as the American Bad Ass.

Oh Guys i believe there's going to be Hell to Pay.

Undertaker Rides out on his bike, get's off and Stare down Paul Bearer and Kane.

Undertaker begins to walk towards them as Paul Bearer backs up with fear and trembling.

Undertaker and Kane Stands face to face, then the Undertaker Continues his way to the Ring.

Undertaker Grabs the Mic and Begins to speak:

Last Night at Wrestlemania i lost a match to Daniel Bryan, in that match i notice that i wasn't who i used to be. The deadman has lost all of his powers and was starting to become weak. So i then realized that it was time to bring back the Ass Kicking Machine. But enough about me, KANE!!!!! I Offered you the opportunity to tag with me and Become the most dominate Tag Team in wCw history, and what you do, denied it.

(CROWD Has Mixed Emotions )

You see Kane, you and I Both know, that lately your Career has been nothing but a joke. One Minuet you have a mask, and Next Minuet you don't. Let's get something straight, you know that you can't beat me, you know that i was always better than you, Hell without me, Kane is Nothing. It's all about being the Brother's of Destruction, That's what the Fans come and see but don't let that Short Fat, Well Rounded freak we call a father, Change you from doing what you know is right and that joining forces with me.

Paul's Face is pissed
Hell's favorite demon Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlrrqTt0_x3rpoFwhNyJf7RvStsJQnIBU3Vy_mUiOXYt0e8WLKPA

You see Kane, This is My Yard and when i step into this Ring i get what i want. Paul Screwed me over and he'll do the same to you. So you go and think about that. As for The Rock in my match tonight, I'm coming for you and when we meet, JUDGMENT will be GIVEN!!

Drops the Mic as Music begins to play.

Well King, Words from the Undertaker himself

Yes Cole, what can be going through the Mind of The Big Red Machine?

OPEN FOR KANE OR ADMINS!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hell's favorite demon   Hell's favorite demon Empty5/9/2012, 12:16 am

Michael Cole gets out of his seat and goes to the podium where the laptop stands tall

Michael Cole: And I Quote: "Kane, tonight you have a match with Matt Hardy, a man I have noticed in the back that you two cannot stand each other. I'm Michael McGillicutty to the match so he may get some experience. Undertaker, as you already know you are facing The Rock. I feel that Rocky did not face anyone notable to earn title 'Face of the Company', so I will be having him face many Main Eventers in the coming weeks to prove he has earned it. But this week on SmackDown, there will be a tag team match between DX's Junior Division champion Randy Orton and Mr. Money in the Bank Batista... versus... THE BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION!!!"

JR: King did you hear that? The Brothers of Destruction are making their return this Friday. I feel bad for DX; two of their members are going to get beat like the government mules they are.

King: Ohho man, I can't wait to watch SmackDown from the safety of my own home, thank the lord I am not a commentator on that show.
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Hell's favorite demon   Hell's favorite demon Empty5/9/2012, 10:42 pm

{Official grade}

4 SP for both of you. Solid and entertaining promos all around. Good job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell's favorite demon   Hell's favorite demon Empty

Back to top Go down

Hell's favorite demon
Page 1 of 1