World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

phenomenal announcemen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dustin
Dustin

phenomenal announcemen Empty
PostSubject: phenomenal announcemen   phenomenal announcemen Empty2/7/2013, 11:27 pm

phenomenal announcemen IMG_20130131_202426_zps4f63adb5
Michael Cole: Welcome back folks Im michael Cole alongside Jerry "The King Lawler" . During the break we got confirmation from our gm that we will be having a Phenomenal announcement?

Jerry Lawler: For once you actually know what you're talking about. I just got official word from the back that here in a couple minutes we will have a live feed... Were not exactly sure from where or what but the GM promises this will shake the whole makeup of smackdown. And to be totally honest I cant wait.

Michael Cole: Well here we go look at the big screen its that time.

phenomenal announcemen IMG_20130207_205613_zpsaff9d590
{Aj Styles}
Hey everyone its me AJ Styles you ask why in the world is AJ Styles on smackdown? Well some of you may or may not know as of the 30th of last month AJ Styles contract with TNA has officially ended. So I decided instead of just signing another long term deal with TNA I would go home and weigh my options.

phenomenal announcemen IMG_20130207_205454_zps409c0190
{AJ Styles}
I wasnt home for more than 5 minutes and i had 15 missed calls 7 voicemails and over a 100 emails with different contracts from TNA. Now ive been a part of TNA my whole career and once i sat back and really reviewed my whole career I got to thinking, The level of athlete and ability that I have in that ring. AJ styles never really recieved what I deserved so I decided that it was time to sever ties with the company.

phenomenal announcemen IMG_20130207_205224_zps61fa462a
{AJ Styles}
Once I went through and deleted all the messages and I came to the end. One messaged I recieved was from NJPW and well the other was from none other than Smackdown General manager The Miz and in this call The Miz offered me a contract. And while both contracts are very lucrative I wont make my true decision until this coming friday but one thing will be for sure wherever i end up,

AJ WILL BE READY TO FLY!
phenomenal announcemen IMG_20130205_193758_zps18244a94
phenomenal announcemen IMG_20130131_202426_zps4f63adb5
Michael Cole: oh my god can you believe what we just heard King.

Jerry Lawler: That seems so unreal cole. AJ was the only one that made that crappy wrestling show half way bearable . I cant even imagine what AJ could do with the level of talent that smackdown has.

Michael Cole: Im so excited i cant wait for our show, is it friday yet im so ready to hear AJ introduced as an active member of Smackdown

END PROMO
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: phenomenal announcemen   phenomenal announcemen Empty2/8/2013, 12:37 am

Hi, I'm DarkWolf. You of course know me now as the Smackdown promo grader. Welcome to Smackdown!

Now, me being a hater of wrestling today.... I have not seen an AJ promo is ages..... So, I watched YouTube videos! Even without them, I rather enjoyed the promo as a whole However, I do need to throw out my criticism due to that being my job.

I am what most would call as a "Grammar Nazi" due to my huge frustration at small little mishaps during typing or writing. Now, let's get to my grade that being said.

Grade: 3.

I am not aware of his current situation but I did note that you said he has only been in TNA. If I am not mistaken, he has been in WWE. Maybe not for long but hey, just a side note.

You had several grammar flaws. There were puncuation errors, capitilization errors and other things. Nobody is perfect but a proofread helps. I do it after I post..... Actually had to change a word on here. Oops. Also, you had an announcement.... On the show..... That hypes for the show.... It threw me off which will lead to my question at the end.....

That is what overall dropped your grade plus this being your first promo with AJ, it seemed rather.... Bare. No real substance, just a hype promo. Which, is what everyone can build off of. Besides that, you made a great starting point for AJ. I hope to see big things with him along with big feuds.

Also, can I ask if you plan on participating on Smackdown this week? I am booking and do not want to leave out someone. Thanks you for your time and hope you enjoyed your grade and criticism!
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: phenomenal announcemen   phenomenal announcemen Empty2/8/2013, 12:44 am

Yeah I just wanted to promo before the card came out had to do from my phone and yes I'll compete when u type up show I'd appreciate a side note about it at least.. being a big signing
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: phenomenal announcemen   phenomenal announcemen Empty2/8/2013, 12:49 am

Will do good sir! Need to work on that tomorrow anyways! If I forget... Just pm me... Lol
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: phenomenal announcemen   phenomenal announcemen Empty2/8/2013, 12:52 am

Lol OK no problem and appreciate it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: phenomenal announcemen   phenomenal announcemen Empty

Back to top Go down

phenomenal announcemen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN! :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: