World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AJ STYLES POST MATCH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dustin
Dustin

AJ STYLES POST MATCH Empty
PostSubject: AJ STYLES POST MATCH   AJ STYLES POST MATCH Empty2/12/2013, 4:43 am

( WCW returns from break following the raven aj styles match with aj in the ring with a mic)

AJ STYLES POST MATCH IMG_20130212_020926_zps813a3a84
{AJ Styles}
So....(takes a deep breath) Did you all catch that last match? I guess that kind of makes my announcement pretty obvious.
(The crowd lets out a deafening cheer)
You know this is exactly why AJ Styles came to smackdown.
( the crowd interrupts AJ one more time)
AJ STYLES POST MATCH IMG_20130212_023051_zps98e047a1
{Crowd}
AJ AJ AJ AJ

AJ STYLES POST MATCH IMG_20130212_020848_zpsc2b0ca44
{AJ Styles}
Thank ya'll your way too nice. Now this is the exact reason I came to smackdown, I mean could you hear you guys? Did you notice how amazing of a match that was? Now I know why everyone is gunning for a contract with WCW. This truly is where the stars of the wrestling industry come to shine. Im just honestly blown away and so greatful at the same time I really couldnt be any happier. I mean to be here competing in front of some of the best fans in the world.While getting paid to do this honestly just seems like a crime. You guys really have no idea how much I really love doing this, its quite possibly the best thing in the world.
AJ STYLES POST MATCH IMG_20130212_023051_zps98e047a1
{Crowd}
WE LOVE AJ.... WE LOVE AJ.... WE LOVE AJ....

AJ STYLES POST MATCH IMG_20130212_021112_zps48c83ffe
{AJ Styles}
Now down to the business at hand. AJ Styles isnt just here to be here, AJ Styles plans on making his way to the top. Tonight was the first step in a long ladder on the way to the top. Now I may not like Raven but im not going to discredit him as a competitor at all. Me and him have done many great battles all over this world. I am by no means saying he is the bottom of the ladder. He was just the first rung in the AJ Styles ladder of promise. Every week im here I plan on making my way higher up this ladder. I feel as if AJ Styles has no ceiling so I will ride this for all its worth, So you better go ahead and buckle your seatbelts and hold tight. This is going to be one hellacious ride.

(AJ Styles drops the mic as WCW cuts to commercial)

END PROMO
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: AJ STYLES POST MATCH   AJ STYLES POST MATCH Empty2/12/2013, 5:49 pm

Hello once again Burwell, I am sure you know me by now!

Let me just go ahead and award you with a 3sp for this promo and then let's hit the flaws!

Once again, some grammar errors came into effect here. They were notable with capitalization and incorrect words here and there. Give it a nice proof read next time man! It will help! Smile

I also noticed you added movement into your dialogue. This is no problem but the way you did it was odd. May I suggest color coding it? Such as: Tonight, I put on a match that you will all remember for months to come! AJ turns and stares into the camera, shooting a rather serious glance. I will make sure of it!

Just some helpful hints and suggestions! Overall, I liked it. Pushing AJ to be a big deal but to do that, you need the talent aspect also. If it was all promo and no challenge we would be dealing with some very easily beaten champions. I hope you end up with a secondary title as AJ. Try messaging CM Punk about some form of feud or just bug Sinister about it. Good job man.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: AJ STYLES POST MATCH   AJ STYLES POST MATCH Empty2/12/2013, 5:52 pm

I notice now that you and Bully are working something out..... That would be cross brand though. Would be interesting but I would work something out with Critic along with myself. Please and thank you!
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: AJ STYLES POST MATCH   AJ STYLES POST MATCH Empty2/12/2013, 5:59 pm

That really helps actually as promoingis my favorite part of this I fought myself all night as to how to do that but I appreciate h help will make the change next time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AJ STYLES POST MATCH   AJ STYLES POST MATCH Empty

Back to top Go down

AJ STYLES POST MATCH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN! :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: