World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Matt Morgan Primed for the chamber

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dustin
Dustin

Matt Morgan Primed for the chamber Empty
PostSubject: Matt Morgan Primed for the chamber   Matt Morgan Primed for the chamber Empty2/12/2013, 9:24 pm

(WCW returns from commercial with the Blueprint Matt Morgan standing in the middle of the ring with microphone in hand)
Matt Morgan Primed for the chamber IMG_20130206_004038_zps359e3726
{Matt Morgan}
One more week down one more fallen victim, I dont know how many more people I have to break in half. for the gm to realize im not here to be anyones friend.On more than one occasion i've seriously hurt people. I mean have you seen Santino around? How about the Hardy Boyz are they around...
exactly, No one has heard or seen from these people after there match with The Blueprint. I am easily one of the most dominating superstars in the WCW I mean I just ran right through Heath Slater.

(A smirk comes across Morgans face as he looks deeper into the camera)

So I did my research and realized that beating Heath Slater is actually quite the accomplishment. That is just proof right there I truly am the cornerstone of wrestling. I dropped a future hall of famer and the current intercontinental champion. Yet here we stand Matt Morgan talking to all you morons.

Matt Morgan Primed for the chamber IMG_20130212_023051_zps2fe6b457
{Crowd}
MORGAN SUCKS MORGAN SUCKS MORGAN SUCKS

Matt Morgan Primed for the chamber IMG_20130206_010746_zps82f0ee66
{Matt Morgan}
If I've told you once ive told you a million times When im talking you sit your fat asses and you listen to what the Blueprint has to say. Now back to the task at hand. where was I.....
(Matt Morgan stands with a confused look on his face as he attempts to remember what he was talking about)
See way to go I done lost my train of thought because you lowlife bottom feeders cant sit down and shut up for 10 freaking minutes.
Ill just move on.....

Matt Morgan Primed for the chamber IMG_20130206_004000_zpsda2bef42
{Matt Morgan}
So tonight I go one on one with The Icon Sting. Now you know what really bothers me about sting? Why exactly does he wear all that face paint? I mean what are you hiding sting why do you feel the need to don the paint? what dark secrets does all that face paint hide? Tonight sting we do battle although I am looking forward to the Elimination Chamber I see you. You are clearly in my sights and I plan on running straight thru you. I am on a different level right now sting. I truly believe you wont be able to match my level of raw intensity. I just hope your ready for an explosion of pure talent and pain.

(WCW cuts to commercial)
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

Matt Morgan Primed for the chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Morgan Primed for the chamber   Matt Morgan Primed for the chamber Empty2/14/2013, 8:51 pm

This feels very realistic to how TNA reacts to heels. I'll give you a 5/5 for this one. I wish I can speak more about it, but I got promos backed up.
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM

Matt Morgan Primed for the chamber
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw MONDAY NIGHT RAW :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: