World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intelligence inside Elimination Chamber

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandow4Life
Sandow4Life

Intelligence inside Elimination Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Intelligence inside Elimination Chamber   Intelligence inside Elimination Chamber Empty2/17/2013, 2:55 pm

*Prior the Raw Elimination Chamber, Sandow is supposed to enter number two, but even before the chamber descends and surrounds the ring...*

*Sandow makes his way to the ring in huge boos, as he looks at the crowd with a disgusted glare*

Intelligence inside Elimination Chamber Normal_By_Rulez_Aug_2012_27_MNR_720p_HD_Pt5_mp40008

Sandow: Allow me to beg your indulgence for a moment... My name is Damien Sandow and I am here to enlighten each and everyone of you.

*Crowd errupts in "what" chants*

Sandow: Last week on Monday Night Raw, me, your intellectual savior, pinned 1,2,3 to the mat the WcW champion, John Cena!

Sandow: I have proved myself by now, taking permanently out of action that Mexican excuses of a man, Alberto Del Rio, as well as destroying Cena's reputation by pinning him just 6 nights before this PPV.

Sandow: Please remain silent while I am speaking!

Intelligence inside Elimination Chamber Normal_RAW_1029_Photo_143

*Crowd starts to boo Sandow even louder*

Sandow: So after my short, yet very impressive course here in the WcW, I have been granted a place inside this lethal structure, known as Elimination Chamber. I absolutely abominate the way I have been treated so far in this company. After pinning the champion, instead of a number one contender's match, I am put to compete in this match, with 5 other competitors, wanting what should rightfully be mine... The WcW Championship!

*Crowd boos Sandow as they now start chanting for their Champion, John Cena*

Sandow: You people are clueless. You disgust me. How can you cheer for such an unfair act? How can you cheer for such a dishonest man, like John Cena? If he truly was your hero, if he truly was the man he so hard tries to be, right after our match, he would come and find me, offering me a One on One match. Yet, he remains silent about his failure this past Monday, because he knows that if he survived Elimination Chamber and was still champion, I would end his title reign right after it. But now the way it is, I have been put in the Elimination Chamber match itself, so instead of just Cena, I will have to face 4 other hungry competitors, ready to do anything for that championship. But no... Do not get me wrong. I am in no way intimidated by that fact. And to be completely hoest with you, I will go in that Chamber with pride and defeat every other superstar and capture the championship. I will become your Martyr. No matter what I am put through, no matter what the company and the people in it want to throw at me, I will still outshine them all and come out of this as the victor. I have to set the example for all of you. Persistence is a virtue very few have, but me, as your Intellectual Savior and Martyr, I will not let the system drag me down.

*The crowd doesn't seem to appreciate Sandown's lesson very much as they show their resentment very vocally*

Sandow: I understand this sounds abstruse to you, but instead of just talking to you about it, I will show you. I will show you how despite the unfriendly environment in this company for someone as good as me, I will conquer the championship and with it, the whole company. After I do that, in just a matter of minutes, everybody will respect me and I will have the championship as a proof for my greatness and my hard work. So, behold and get ready to witness... History!

*Crowd boos even more as Sandow raises his hands smiling*

Sandow: You're welcome!

Intelligence inside Elimination Chamber Normal_Uploaded_By_Rulez_SS_6_9_2012_720p_Pt2_mp40171

The stage is set, as number one entry for the elimination chamber is about to come out and the match to begin...Promo end

Last edited by Sandow4Life on 2/17/2013, 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence inside Elimination Chamber   Intelligence inside Elimination Chamber Empty2/17/2013, 3:42 pm

..... It's Sandow.

You did what makes him... Well, him. You were arrogant, logical, and yet simple all at the same time.

I give it a: 5/5

Just a few minor flaws on how you worded things but nothing that really messed up your grade. Well done.
Back to top Go down
Sandow4Life
Sandow4Life

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence inside Elimination Chamber   Intelligence inside Elimination Chamber Empty2/17/2013, 3:52 pm

Big Red Machine wrote:
Just a few minor flaws on how you worded things but nothing that really messed up your grade. Well done.

Care to elaborate? I actually did this promo in like 20 mins so it might not be as good as my other ones but I would like to see which wordings you find weird.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence inside Elimination Chamber   Intelligence inside Elimination Chamber Empty2/17/2013, 4:31 pm

Did you change it? There was an odd "I will be your Martyr" in there now I can not find it.

That was it really. I think. Not sure. I just don't like using the word "perfect" honestly...
Back to top Go down
Sandow4Life
Sandow4Life

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence inside Elimination Chamber   Intelligence inside Elimination Chamber Empty2/17/2013, 4:35 pm

No, the Martyr part is still there... Not sure what you found odd about it.

Anyways, thanks for the grade. I don't expect something better of course... Cannot surpass perfection, hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence inside Elimination Chamber   Intelligence inside Elimination Chamber Empty

Back to top Go down

Intelligence inside Elimination Chamber
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Pay Per Views :: wCw Elimination Chamber :: Promos-
Jump to: