World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The first.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

The first. Empty
PostSubject: The first.   The first. Empty2/17/2013, 7:03 pm

During one of RAW's matches, a promo opens with the theme song of former WWE champion, Dolph Ziggler. He is seen wearing formal attire, still not in his gear for tonight. He's got an air of seriousness around him, something that's been present for the last few weeks with Ziggler, instead of his usual arrogance. The match with HBK changed him for the better, as the new and improved Show Off begins to speak.

Hello, wCw universe. It's your resident show off here about to get ready for his match against 5 other competitors. Now, it's been said that Ziggler has lost the spark in his eyes for while now since he beat Shawn at the Rumblr, but I'd like to say that it isn't true. Unfortunately, I have been wavering over the past few weeks on whether or not I stay in pro wrestling, or change my career into that of a lawyer. To be honest, I've been leaning towards leaving and entering the business I originally set out to achieve. And I think I've made my decision.

WRONG!

Are you kidding me!? I am the first EVER and BEST EVER WWE champion this company as ever seen! There is no way in hell I'd let that boring, overrated chimpanzee Orton and walking freak show of a red dildo get their hands on those other losers for the world to see! Ambrose, Sheamus, Triple H? Let's face, those guys won't be able to get the job done if their wives and mothers were in pods they're dam selves! Which is why you showstopping, heartracing, hard hitting, best selling, trendsetting, ACTUAL PEOPLE'S CHAMPION; DOLPH ZIGGLER IS HERE TO STAY, BABY!

Alright, alright. I'm not here to insult these guys any further than when they breathe dull. What I'm here to do is beat five other losers in that chamber and win the WWE title; bringing it BACK HOME to the orginal champion, the guy that never lost it in a match! And, even if I don't manage to pull it off, I'll just ahead and challenge for it one on one like it's supposed to be since I AM NOT ONE FOR SCREWING OVER THE REAL CHAMPIONS! Remember, I am the show around here on Smackdown. I am the reason you tune in every week! The restident...
Show...

Off.

Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM

The first. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first.   The first. Empty2/20/2013, 7:35 pm

0/5 try again next promo
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

The first. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first.   The first. Empty2/20/2013, 7:36 pm

Fired.
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM

The first. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first.   The first. Empty2/20/2013, 7:36 pm

Lmao 5/5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The first. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first.   The first. Empty

Back to top Go down

The first.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Pay Per Views :: wCw Elimination Chamber :: Promos-
Jump to: