World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monday Night Raw Power Rankings (February 11th - February 18th)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandow4Life
Sandow4Life

Monday Night Raw Power Rankings (February 11th - February 18th) Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night Raw Power Rankings (February 11th - February 18th)   Monday Night Raw Power Rankings (February 11th - February 18th) Empty2/18/2013, 7:16 pm

Monday Night Raw Power Rankings (February 11th - February 18th) Power_rankings_search

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to WcW Monday Night Raw Power Rankings!!! For the very first week, the top ten superstars that have been mostly impresive are the following:

Nº 10
Monday Night Raw Power Rankings (February 11th - February 18th) Tumblr_inline_mi8vdrYt2d1qz4rgp

Mick Foley
Mick Foley takes the final spot at this week's Power Rankings. He might have lost the brutal Triple Threat match that he competed in this past week on WcW Main Event, but he showed us why we call him The Hardcore Legend. Mick Foley looked impressive to say the least and the fact that he was not pinned during the match, granted him this spot.

Nº 9
Monday Night Raw Power Rankings (February 11th - February 18th) Tumblr_inline_mi8kbcDG2s1qz4rgp

Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy lands on number 9 this week. Jeff Hardy put one helluva show for us this week on Main Event, facing the Cerebral Assassin, Triple H. The match was full of spectacular moments and both competitors looked very impressive, but in the end, it was Jeff's hand that was raised in victory.

Nº 8
Monday Night Raw Power Rankings (February 11th - February 18th) 6_zps78498756

Kevin Nash
Kevin Nash, Big Sexy, takes spot number 8 this week, which he earned by defeating Kevin Steen in a very good paced match this Monday Night on Raw. Kevin Nash never fails to deliver, as he is strong, decisive and most of all, destructive. This man is not to be underestimated as no one will forget the brutal Royal Rumble match that Nash almost won, just 3 weeks ago.

Nº 7
Monday Night Raw Power Rankings (February 11th - February 18th) 7MdWZ

The Undertaker
The Phenom, The Deadman, The Undertaker had a rough Monday this past week, when he lost rather unexpectedly to Bully Ray in a match that he seemed to be the favorite. The week would get better for him, however, as Wednesday on Main Event, he went to defeat The Intellectual Savior of the Masses, Damien Sandow, in what was a squash match. Sandow seemed helpless and perhaps scared but who can blame him... Who wouldn't be intimidated by this man, The Undertaker knowing they are the target of his rage and wrath?

Nº 6
Monday Night Raw Power Rankings (February 11th - February 18th) 11_zpsaff2ab6c

Damien Sandow
Damien Sandow was the big upset this week. He lost his match against The Deadman on Main Event, but what really will be remembered is how Damien managed to pin the WcW Champion, John Cena, in their match this past Monday on Raw. No one expected Sandow to win, Cena was hands down the favorite for this match but, as we always say, everything and anything can happen in the WcW! Sandow after a grueling and better yet, a stunning match, picked up the victory and shocked the world. He is now heading into the Elimination Chamber match for a chance to capture the championship, with great momentum.

Nº 5
Monday Night Raw Power Rankings (February 11th - February 18th) Tumblr_inline_mgc7y7g2aU1rryyis

Kassius Ohno
The big winner of last month's Royal Rumble, takes number 5 in this week's Power Rankings. No one can doubt this man's ability, not after he won the Royal Rumble match. He may have skipped his scheduled match this week on Raw, due to personal reasons, but he made up for it on Wednesday night, when he went on to defeat not one, but two opponents in an epic Triple Threat match, against Dean Ambrose and John Bradshaw Layfield. Kassius still looks very good, and we cannot wait to see what the future holds for this young and talented man.

Nº 4
Monday Night Raw Power Rankings (February 11th - February 18th) 12TIjaA

Sting
Sting takes spot number 4 this week, for competing in two very competitive and tough matches this week. He came up short Monday on Raw against Matt Morgan, but he definitely gained back some momentum on Wednesday when he defeated The Great One himself, The Rock. We will see Sting in action at this week's Elimination Chamber PPV, and what a remark this man has made heading into the match. Only question now is... What will Sting do inside the devilish structure where he will face 5 other superstars? We will find out very soon.

Nº 3
Monday Night Raw Power Rankings (February 11th - February 18th) Tumblr_inline_mh7jauome71rryyis

Bully Ray
Bully Ray has been one of the most active and talked about superstars this past week. He looked very impressive against The Undertaker on Raw, and pinning him gave him the momentum he needed heading into the Elimination Chamber match. However, he would lose some of that momentum on Main Event, when he faced AJ Styles for the U.S. Championship and lost the match and the belt. Having a roller-coaster week, how will this man look inside the Elimination Chamber match, with a chance to win the gold? Will he make up for his lost U.S. Championship?

Nº 2
Monday Night Raw Power Rankings (February 11th - February 18th) 5_zps2f925166

John Cena
So, it's a fact. No one can doubt the WcW Champion John Cena. He has been very impressive over the years in the company and we all know he is capable of doing in-human things in that ring. This week however, the champion finds himself in the second spot of the Power Rankings, due to his loss Monday to Damien Sandow. He also competed in a tag team match on Main Event, but he didn't win that one either, it ended in a draw. Not having a very good week, how will Cena fare inside the Elimination Chamber match? Is Cena's title reign about to be over? We will find out this Sunday at WcW Elimination Chamber PPV!

Nº 1
Monday Night Raw Power Rankings (February 11th - February 18th) Untitled-1-3_zps3b1d6aaa

Matt Morgan
This week's number one spot goes to Matt Morgan. It's true he lost against Ryback on WcW Main Event this past Wednesday, but no one seems to be able to forget the memorable match Matt Morgan had with Slater. Also, Matt Morgan literally knocked out Sting in what was a physical and brutal match on Raw. Gaining some momentum with that huge victory over Sting, Morgan is heading into the Elimination Chamber for a chance to capture the WcW Championship. Will Morgan be able to to do so?

So that is it for this week's Power Rankings! Who will take the first spot the week after Elimination Chamber? This remains to be seen.

Last edited by Sandow4Life on 2/18/2013, 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sandow4Life
Sandow4Life

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw Power Rankings (February 11th - February 18th)   Monday Night Raw Power Rankings (February 11th - February 18th) Empty2/18/2013, 7:25 pm

So I would like to hear your thoughts and comments on the power rankings guys. It's the first time I do it and I tried to be fair, so bare with me. I am hoping it will get better and better week by week but for a first time, I think I did well.

If you have any objection, please express yourself in a polite way, I am here to hear complaints and compliments.

Every Monday, Power Rankings will be posted here with the top 10 superstars. In case of PPV, like this week, I will post the next power rankings in 2 weeks from now, accounting the PPV match results, as well as the Raw and Main Event following. So next power rankings will be posted on Monday, March 4th.

Also to be clear, while making the list, I am accounting win/loss from Raw and Main Event match cards. I am also taking into consideration the promos you have been doing, if you have been doing any (promos are not as important as match results of course but are still accounted). And, if you miss a match, either on Raw or Main Event, while you have been booked, it will most likely impact negatively your Power Ranking status.

So I hope you enjoy the list!
Back to top Go down
The21icon
The21icon

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw Power Rankings (February 11th - February 18th)   Monday Night Raw Power Rankings (February 11th - February 18th) Empty2/18/2013, 7:40 pm

Nice power ranking, hopefully Jeff hardy will move to the top real soon.
Back to top Go down
Ryback
Ryback

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw Power Rankings (February 11th - February 18th)   Monday Night Raw Power Rankings (February 11th - February 18th) Empty2/18/2013, 7:44 pm

i was surprised i got no 10 with mick
Back to top Go down
Sandow4Life
Sandow4Life

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw Power Rankings (February 11th - February 18th)   Monday Night Raw Power Rankings (February 11th - February 18th) Empty2/18/2013, 7:57 pm

Well, Jeff was no where to be found this week so he didn't make it to the power rankings. Good luck in two weeks though!

And Mick, I put you as number ten even with one loss, because all the other superstars on Raw didn't even compete in their matches. So even if lose, you at least got it done so I can put you as number ten. However, this happened cause it's the first week. If number 3 or 4 are inactive for a week let's say and don't get their matches done, of course they won't disappear from the list but might fall down to let's say number 6 or lower. So this card is just the beginning, next one will be based on PPV + Raw and Main Event next week. So be active, win and do promos and you will reach the top pretty easily!
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw Power Rankings (February 11th - February 18th)   Monday Night Raw Power Rankings (February 11th - February 18th) Empty2/18/2013, 9:08 pm

I feel like these are pretty fair and its nice to see matt Morgan with some love despite the loss
Back to top Go down
Sandow4Life
Sandow4Life

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw Power Rankings (February 11th - February 18th)   Monday Night Raw Power Rankings (February 11th - February 18th) Empty2/18/2013, 10:20 pm

Thank you for the feedback. Any postive and/or negative opinion is valuable as this is my first attempt and I appreciate the support.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw Power Rankings (February 11th - February 18th)   Monday Night Raw Power Rankings (February 11th - February 18th) Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday Night Raw Power Rankings (February 11th - February 18th)
Page 1 of 1