World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roman Reigns vs Jeff Hardy vs Kazarian

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lnception
lnception

Roman Reigns vs Jeff Hardy vs Kazarian Empty
PostSubject: Roman Reigns vs Jeff Hardy vs Kazarian   Roman Reigns vs Jeff Hardy vs Kazarian Empty2/19/2013, 8:27 pm

After some quick back and forth action between all three competitors, Reigns delivers a vicious chair shot to the back of Kazarian. Reigns climbs the ladder to win the match.

Your winner and NEW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION, Roman Reigns!
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

Roman Reigns vs Jeff Hardy vs Kazarian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns vs Jeff Hardy vs Kazarian   Roman Reigns vs Jeff Hardy vs Kazarian Empty2/19/2013, 8:39 pm

JR: Oh, why is Paul Heyman out here now?
Cole: I'm sure whatever it is, it's going to be something worth listening to. God knows he isn't the best guy to look at, but he's something with the mic in hand.

Heyman hold the IC title at hand while making his way to the ring. It is then, he hands it to Roman while bowing his head to the victor of the match.

Roman Reigns vs Jeff Hardy vs Kazarian 2211

Roman Reigns, it is with great honor that I, Paul Heyman, present to you, the new Intercontinental Champion, with this prestigious belt. I am sure, and I know the people here all know, that you will be a great champion for the world to see.

Roman Reigns vs Jeff Hardy vs Kazarian Tumblr_inline_mh7f0wBpaZ1rryyis

Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM

Roman Reigns vs Jeff Hardy vs Kazarian
Page 1 of 1