World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

They Are Revealed!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

They Are Revealed!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: They Are Revealed!!!!!!!!!!!   They Are Revealed!!!!!!!!!!! Empty5/9/2012, 9:30 pm

[WCW RAW comes back from a commercial break]

King: Welcome back to WCW RAW and tonight has gone completely out of control.

Cole: That is right King.... Every superstar in the back is pissed that The Rock is the face of WCW and want to become the face themselves.... It been absolute anarchy.... Randy Orton wants to be face... The Broski Nation wants a piece as well.... And a lot more superstars want that title it is.......

[Micheal Cole is interrupted by someones music]

[Vampiro comes out to roar of cheering WCW fans chanting his name. Vampiro gives the fans what they want as he drops to one knee and does his stab throat taunt towards the fans]

Cole: Well if it isn't the man that started all of this in the first place... Because of him this company might implode at any moment.

King: Cole shut up.... No one knew that this was going to happened.

Cole: Yeah but Vampiro was the man that issued that challenge at Wrestlemania causing this nightmare we have going backstage.

[Vampiro heads down the ramp, walks around the ring and grabs a mic from the commentary table. He gives Micheal Cole a death stare before rolling into the ring. Cole looks stunned in fear as the WCW fans' cheers fill the entire stadium, Vampiro waits for them to settle down before speaking]

Vampiro: Now I came out here because like Micheal Cole said I did start this madness.... I was the one that made the challenge at Wrestlemania to face the Hardys in a triple threat for the chance to be ec-knowledge as the face of the company... I also allowed The Rock to enter this match and turning the match into an extreme rules elimination the likes people have never seen in a long time.

[Vampiro scratches the back of his head and then clears his throat before speaking]

Vampiro: You see I made that challenge for my own selfish reasons... Not because I wanted to become the face of the company like the three men I faced... But I wanted to get revenge on the Hardys for hell they put me in for weeks... And The Rock... Well I wanted to knock that cocky bastard down a few pegs... But.... But In doing this I let out rage and hunger for that name all around the entire roster... So, only I can fix this madness.....

[Vampiro looks like he is unsure of himself]

Vampiro: Its kinda funny when I think about.... I was on a winning streak up until Wrestlemania... When I lost both my matches.... When I was tagging with The Rock against Broski Nation... I didn't have my head in the game, because I was so focused on the fatal four match that I wrestled like complete sh!t in the tag match... For that I want to apologize for how that match ended... So it is a new start, I promise all you fans who cheer for me or don't.... That I will, whether it takes me ten years or more fight and win against every big name in this company... Once I successfully do that, Rock or whoever beats him to become the face.... I will be coming for you and when I do, I will beat you and become the new face of the company

[The fans start to cheer with screams for Vampiro]

Cole: You got to be kidding me... Vampiro is a punk, there is no way he will be able to defeat any big names in this company.

King: Well Cole after being my announce partner for how long you should know to never underestimate a underdog.

Cole: Ha... In my opinion King, Vampiro is less than a underdog.

[Vampiro looks pissed at what Cole said]

Vampiro: Cole... whether I'm an underdog or less... I can still run right out of this ring and spiked coffin your ass before you can even say HOLY SH!T!!!!!!!! Now shut up and let me speak.

[The fans start to chant]

Fans: We want a coffin... SPIKED COFFIN!!!! We want a coffin.... SPIKED COFFIN!!!!

[They repeat this five more times. Micheal Cole shuts up fearing that the next thing he says might get him placed in the hospital]

Vampiro: Now back to what I was saying... I am going to have back up my words so, the next few weeks I am planning on winning my matches... I will beat everybody in this business so that I am not seen as some punk kid who only got in this business because they were looking for talent to fill the spaces.... I will take on everyone at anytime they want.... so when I beat them they will know that I am not kid you can mess around with I'm.....

[Vampiro stops what he was about to say, drops his mic, and gets his fists up ready for a fight after seeing who was there. The four masked men were back seen from behind the barricades. They jump over the barricades and circle the ring. The one thug wearing the sad mask runs into the ring first. Vampiro fights him off then all four rush into the ring at Vampiro. Vampiro tries to fight them off, but the four on one numbers game came into play again as Vampiro starts to get dominated. Vampiro gets pummeled by the thugs, then they pick him up off the ground and throw him into each other. The thug he would run at closelines him viciously across then neck and big boot him across the face as well. This continues thirteen more until one of the thugs hits Vampiro with a nasty spine buster. Vampiro is now on the ground unconscious the thug wearing the happy mask picks up the mic Vampiro was using and begins to speak]

Happy: Well Vampy... Looks like we are your first opponents... Now when ever you wake up you will probably be wondering why are we back... Jeff Hardy is gone and you thought we would be too. Well Jeff Hardy was nothing more than a giant paycheck too us... We only helped him out originally because he was paying us and I really love the sweet sweet taste of money in my pocket... But now that he is gone you... You are going to be put through hell... Because we got nothing better to do at the moment.....

[The Thugs removed their masks leaving everyone in the stadium with complete shock on their faces]

King: Oh my god... It can't be... ITS THEM!!!!!!!!!

{This can only be added to whoever the hell wants to be the four masked thugs}
Back to top Go down

They Are Revealed!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Are Revealed!!!!!!!!!!!   They Are Revealed!!!!!!!!!!! Empty5/11/2012, 11:33 pm

Christian smirked holding the happy mask and looking at the downed Vampiro.

They Are Revealed!!!!!!!!!!! 65623F

Christian dropped the mask on the floor and raised the microphone to talk again

They Are Revealed!!!!!!!!!!! WWE-Superstar-Christian-29

Christian: Surprised everyone? It's me Captain Charisma.

The crowd boo Christian as he talked

Christian: You may ask why me, why the Dashing Dragons, why the 4th one of us who hasn't yet removed his mask... Money, and hate, While on the outside looking in, it looked like Cody, Daniel and myself were starting to become rivals after Wrestlemania, but its far from that, we were allied in the course of getting a big sum of money for little work.

Christian points to the crowd smirking with more boos raining down upon the Canadian

Christian: My Peepulation, you may ask why we are here in the present, Jeff Hardy being gone is irrelevant ,we enjoyed putting Vampiro through hell for money, but now we are doing it, because That's How We Roll!

[i]Christian passes the mic to_____________ among a chorus of boo's from the sold out crowd

TBC - Daniel Bryan/Cody Rhodes
Back to top Go down

They Are Revealed!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1