World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The prophecy is true

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dustin
Dustin

The prophecy is true Empty
PostSubject: The prophecy is true   The prophecy is true Empty2/27/2013, 1:17 am

The prophecy is true IMG_20130131_202426_zps4f63adb5
{Michael Cole}
Welcome back folks I cant believe the show we have hard so far and im sure its only going to get better as we close out our first hour of action. And everyone knows the show only gets better as it goes on.
{King}
Right you are cole I still cant get over everything that happened last night at the elimination chamber I mean CM Punk no showing a title match that he has been complaining about for weeks now.
{Michael Cole}
Now king dont forget about the two hellacious chamber matches we witnessed. The raw chamber has to stand out to me as the champ john cena was eliminated fairly early ensuring that there would be a new champ.
{King}
Ill be totally honest cole when I looked at the roster for the participants for that grueling match Matt Morgan was the one wild card that i couldnt quite decide how i thought he would do and boy did he ever impress.
{Michael Cole}
That he did Matt Morgan laid a great deal of destruction to all of the participants in that match and when all the dust settled and there was only one the blueprint stood tall the new WCW champion.

{King}
Speak of the devil cole here comes the newly crowned WCW champion the blue print matt morgan.
The prophecy is true Mat_zpsbb6e37b6
With a very confident and arrogant strut to him morgan makes hos way down to the ring. Morgan stops half way down the ramp as a sign that say "Sandow is God" catches his eye. Morgan smirks a little bit before ripping the sign from the fan and ripping it in half.Morgan then makes his way into the ring and grabs a mic and begins to speak.
The prophecy is true IMG_20130206_010746_zps82f0ee66
{Matt Morgan}
I came out here well over a month ago and promised all of you that big things were in store for the blue print matt morgan. that i would not stop until I felt I had the level of respect and fear that a man of my stature deserves. The crowd drowns out morgan chanting "you got lucky". Matt Morgan pauses for a moment and begins to shake his head in disbelief as the fans continue to chant. "You Got Lucky". I honestly cant believe all of you i mean have you even been watching the show week in and week out. My track record speaks for itself i mean i retired one of the biggest names wcw has to offer in Heath Slater I single handedly destroyed the hardy boys, No one has heard from santino since our match. All of you should cower in fear when i walk by you. I am not a stable human being did you see what i did to five other human beings in that chamber. I have no remorse for any of the things I have done, I actually feel quite good about it. I truly believe that if your dumb enough to step into the ring with someone like myself then you do it at your own risk.
The prophecy is true Ab5f4546-c518-459f-a6f8-4c7cbef1bebd_zpsb059d977
{Matt Morgan}

Look at this, look around my waist. do any of you half witted cousin fuckers know what this is... let alone what it means.
The prophecy is true IMGP2985
This right here is the WCW championship this belt is proof That everything that I have said for the past month and a half is not just matt morgan running off at the mouth. This makes it concrete that I am the best that raw has to offer i am the top of the food chain. The road to wrestlemania. Morgan stops for a moment as a sinister smile comes across his face. Better yet as far as the WCW championship is concerned there is no road to wrestlemania there is a roadblock and his name is matt morgan. Ill once again warn all of you in the back as i have had to time after time this is not your fathers style wrestling. I am not out here to simply pin someones shoulders to thematt. Im out here to hurt people my intentions are to hurt you so bad that as your laying in that hospital the mere mention of my name makes the hair on your neck stand up. Stepping into the ring with myself is not another night that can be taken lightly, no, no, no. Stepping in the ring with me is more like a career choice. Now im here and im ready for action so we will see which excuse for a man i have to face tonight. Morgan stands in the middle of the ring awaiting his opponett.
PROMO OPEN
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

The prophecy is true Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prophecy is true   The prophecy is true Empty3/2/2013, 8:42 pm

Very good promo the only thing keeping it from a 5 was a bit more content, but still a solid effort.

4/5
Back to top Go down

The prophecy is true
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw MONDAY NIGHT RAW :: Promos-
Jump to: