World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Santino Marellas debut

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xi willster xi
wCw Members
wCw Members

Santino Marellas debut Empty
PostSubject: Santino Marellas debut   Santino Marellas debut Empty2/28/2013, 4:50 pm

Santino Marellas debut SantinoMarella
Santino is in the middle of the ring after raw has come back
{Santino}
I am going to change the face of wcw i challenge anyone in the locker room tonight Santino drops the mic pulls the cobra from his singlet and the cobra taunts all the fans while santino attempts to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Ryback
Ryback

PostSubject: promo   Santino Marellas debut Empty2/28/2013, 6:41 pm

Ryback walks down the ramp with mic in hand

Santino Marellas debut Th?id=H.4614887471187306&pid=1
ryback

If you think you can beat anyone in the locker room,you sure as hell haven't seen anything like me.i have stopped anyone and anything that has stepped in my way.if you think a damn cobra can stop me,you're crazy.i am the unstoppable force,i eat people like you for breakfast,so if you think you can stop me fight me right here right now.
Santino Marellas debut Th?id=H.4983030544401800&pid=1
FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! The crowds chants with him
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Santino Marellas debut   Santino Marellas debut Empty3/2/2013, 9:23 pm

Santino: I understand you are new so this is kinda the norm for new people to the fed, they don't know how to promo, and that's ok because we will help you and guide you to greatness.

Now what you have here as it stands is a 1/5 promo. Now my suggestion would be for the next promo is to go read a promo by, Me, Tyler, Burwell, Sandow and take some notes on things they do.

For example these are some notes you could take,

1. Formatting- How the promo is layed out, how it looks if that's simpler for you.

2. Color Coding- Helps the reader understand things better and know who's talking or what's happening.

3. Content- Basically how long the promo is, or another way to look at it is the promo's length is short but the detail is great and the point is easy to understand.

4. Grammar- Words

5. Punctuation- Periods, commas, exclamation points you get the jist.

That's about all I can think of, if you have any questions feel free to pm me or one of the other mods.

Santino Grade: 1/5.

Ryback: I already gave you a grade in the other promo it was a 1/5.

To me this promo is about the same as the other one so it will be a 1/5. Remember you will only get points from one promo per week, so your promo points for this week will be 1 point total.

Ryback grade: 1/5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Santino Marellas debut   Santino Marellas debut Empty

Back to top Go down

Santino Marellas debut
Page 1 of 1