World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Listen to this.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pred4torX
Pred4torX

Listen to this. Empty
PostSubject: Listen to this.   Listen to this. Empty3/2/2013, 9:14 pm

i have read what everyone has said and i have to agree with everyone big red machine you can keep kane and your title reign same with stunner who has punk people here are getting irritated like for an example where the hell is our smack down card and why are you booking people in raw cards when they are not active i found it pretty funny when neither kazarian nor bobby roode where booked on Monday cause i am one of the most active guys on this not only this fed but the other and mostly people went to that fed also but you guys did too there is no point in arguing against your roster all we are trying to say is get the people who are active in the roster people who are not bye bye to them just like sandow said there is no point in waiting till wrestle mania which is like 3-4 weeks away.

-Just a Suggestion
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

Listen to this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen to this.   Listen to this. Empty3/2/2013, 9:15 pm

Tell me what you think of my reply in the other thread I made a pretty good suggestion I think.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Listen to this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen to this.   Listen to this. Empty3/2/2013, 9:20 pm

I don't book Raw and until this shit gets figured out, what is the point in me making another card? Much less none of my matches got done last week.
Back to top Go down
TEXASxMADE13
TEXASxMADE13

Listen to this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen to this.   Listen to this. Empty3/2/2013, 9:22 pm

So do we get to restart fresh new superstars or what
Back to top Go down
Pred4torX
Pred4torX

Listen to this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen to this.   Listen to this. Empty3/2/2013, 9:39 pm

i get how you are all dedicated to this like i am, am i guessing right ? if not then why not do what stunner said which made a fantastic point same with you Tyler. one show per week reboot superstar but if you like your guy then keep him and if your champ automatically keep your title and your guy. i like this fed it would not only be a shame but a mockery to this fed to go down like this. there's a member list of 56 maybe 57 people it shows you who are active or who have been active in the past week hell ill even go down that list and message all of them on xbox to get an answer cause that's just how dedicated i am.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Listen to this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen to this.   Listen to this. Empty

Back to top Go down

Listen to this.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: Discussion :: WCW GENERAL DISCUSSION-
Jump to: