World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Storm's a jabroni?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

Storm's a jabroni? Empty
PostSubject: Storm's a jabroni?   Storm's a jabroni? Empty5/11/2012, 6:06 pm

J.R:Earlier today we saw The Rock accepting a challenge from the newest superstar in WcW.James Storm.He said he would be down to the ring later to tell us his thoughts on this match.

Cole:I still think that WcW could have recruited someone else but James Storm.We need bad people.

[King speaks over Cole.]

Jerry Lawler:Cole please speak sense if you are going to speak.Almost half the people in this roster are heels.We need somebody to get rid of these heels.Storm is not doing that though.

[James Storm's music starts to play.]

[Storm opens up a beer,drinks it and walks down to the ring.On the way he pours some beers into the fans hands.He grabs a mic.]

Storm:Well well well that jabroni back there has just said that he doesn't know who I am.Ha ha ha...I AM JAMES STORM...'THE COWBOY'...A FORMER TNA WORLD CHAMPION AND ALSO I WAS PART OF THE BEST TAG TEAM IN TNA HISTORY!!!

[The crowd cheers.]

Crowd:Beer money *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

[They repeat this for a while.]

Storm:See Rocky they know me but somehow you don't.Rocky there is one difference between me and you...I am not a 'tooth fairy'.

[The crowd cheers 'tooth fairy'.]

Crowd:Tooth fairy...Tooth fairy...Tooth fairy.

Cole:Why does nobody else think of something else...IT'S ALWAYS 'TOOTH FAIRY'!

Storm:Fine then Cole The Rock IS...A...JABRONI!!!

[The crowd cheers Storm.]

J.R:Has Storm got a brain?

Storm:No I don't that's what makes me crazy as hell!!!

Cole:And is why you picked a fight with The Rock.

[The crowd waits for Storm to speak again.Storm pops open another beer and starts drinking it.]

Storm:Ahhhhh that tastes sooo good.Ok so Rocky if you have any guts what so ever you will fight me on Smackdown.

[Storm is about to speak when The Rock comes down to the ring.]

(The Rock can answer to this if he wants.If not then this promo is closed)
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Storm's a jabroni? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm's a jabroni?   Storm's a jabroni? Empty5/12/2012, 12:42 am

{Official grade}

James-This was average at best. I know you have better in you but still 3 SP ain't bad.
Back to top Go down

Storm's a jabroni?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: