World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Money In His Bank

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Money In His Bank Empty
PostSubject: Money In His Bank   Money In His Bank Empty5/12/2012, 2:08 am

During a Pause between the matches, a Cameraman Cues up to the back, showing first just a shot of the briefcase for money in the bank

Money In His Bank Thumblg

from the Case it slowly draws back to reveal Batista sitting near it looking down at it before turning his attention back to the camera, the blank glance that he always wears meeting the fans. who, watching in the arena, let out a loud boo.

Money In His Bank Dave-Batista-Cool-Look

the blank glance only interrupted by a grin, Batista almost laughing as thoughts play though his mind. he shifts in his seat sitting forward and begins to address the camera and the audience.

"i warned you, when i am unleashed pain is felt, people get hurt, and bones get broke."

he pauses silently letting the words sink in before continuing to speak.

"Now, i am going to give you another warning, this one is to a select few... IF you have a title, if you are going for a title, be prepared, because i will come and destroy whatever is in my path for the gold i want. this briefcase...."

He pauses a moment as the angle of the camera shifts back to the case, before panning out to hold both Batista and the case in shot.

"is my tool to get what i want. and no one will stand in my way. i will make sure of that."

with the final words Batista sits back, looking off into the camera. the picture slowly fades to black. cutting from the titan-tron, leaving the crowd in darkness. with an overwhelming negative reaction to Batista, even though he isn't there.
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Money In His Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money In His Bank   Money In His Bank Empty5/14/2012, 12:44 am

{Official Grade}

I love this promo. If it were a bit longer it would likely be a 5 star promo. For now, I give it 4 SP for being better than average.
Back to top Go down

Money In His Bank
Page 1 of 1