World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Quick Word With Dean Ambrose

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Quick Word With Dean Ambrose Empty
PostSubject: A Quick Word With Dean Ambrose   A Quick Word With Dean Ambrose Empty5/17/2012, 10:41 am

After Dean Ambrose Exits the Ring and goes to the back, Just Roberts Approaches Him For a Quick Word

A Quick Word With Dean Ambrose C8d2f68e

Justin Roberts: Dean, Dean, Can I get a quick word with you please?

Dean Ambrose: Why? Why do you need a word with me Mr.Roberts? Do you realise who I am? I do the talking not you Mr.Roberts not you! as I said out there...I...WILL...NOT...BE....IGNORED....but i also wont put up with people like you looking down on me because of my past...

Justin Cuts Dean off

Justin Roberts:...But Dean Im not looking down on you I just want a inter...

A Quick Word With Dean Ambrose Adec520b

Dean Ambrose: DONT EVER CUT ME OFF AGAIN MR.ROBERTS You son of a bitch! See if you didnt look down on me why would you just cut me off like that huh!? Just remember it wasnt my fault what I did in the past its your fault! its all these wrestlers fault! if it wasnt for them getting a "Attitude" I wouldnt have to put people through tables, put them on fire, put them through windows or even falling on thumb tacks.....DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE THROWN ON THUMB TACKS MR.ROBERTS?!?!

Dean Gets into Justin's Face while Justin is getting quite worries about this interview

Dean Ambrose: It Hurts Mr.Roberts....IT REALLY HURTS....And this is why I shouldnt be ignored....Im not here to do all that....Im here to wrestle and win matches.....Im bringing the Revolution to WCW Mr.Roberts.......Because I am what you people say I am....Just a Sick.....Sick.....Guy...

A Quick Word With Dean Ambrose 4e2f47b9

Dean walks away laughing to himself while Justin seems confused about what has just happened

Last edited by Dean Ambrose on 5/17/2012, 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry About the size of the pictures)
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

A Quick Word With Dean Ambrose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Word With Dean Ambrose   A Quick Word With Dean Ambrose Empty5/18/2012, 9:10 pm

{Official Grade}

I love Dean Ambrose so I expect good things and I am happy to say you haven't disappointed with this promo. I also think the pictures are a very nice touch. 3 SP
Back to top Go down

A Quick Word With Dean Ambrose
Page 1 of 1