World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mr.Wrestling throws down the challenge!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mr.Wrestling throws down the challenge! Empty
PostSubject: Mr.Wrestling throws down the challenge!   Mr.Wrestling throws down the challenge! Empty6/1/2012, 3:12 am

J.R:Welcome Ladies and Gentleman to WCW Monday Night Raw!!!

Lawler:We are Live from Toronto Ontario Canada,We have a.....(Arena Goes Black)

Lawler:what the hell J.R ?

J.R:I dont know King.

(Cameras Pan the whole arena then pans up to the titantron when a mysterious music hits )

Crowd goes insane chanting KILL STEEN KILL KILL STEEN KILL

J.R:King who is this??

Lawler:I dont know J.R Never heard this music before but it seems that the fans know who it is

(Cameras pan the whole area again the a spotlight hits the balcony you see a man holding a title belt with a microphone)

J.R WHAT THE HELL KINGGGG!!!! ITS KEVIN STEEN

Lawler:Whats he doing here he works for Ring of Honor.He is the World Champion there !!

Steen:"Coughing clearing throat"Alot of are probably wondering what the hell im doing here?Well the higher up in Ring of Honor A.K.A Jim Corrnette's Three Ring dog and pony fuck fest have ruined the company i have home for 12 years.The Bullshit he tries to pull to push his ass kissers to the top is sad and funny .I busted my ass for 12 fucking years to finally win the ROH World Title just for him to say i cheated to win and strip me of the title cause stupid ass davey ran into the exposed turnbuckle and I pinned him 1.2.3.Well Guess what Jim... FUCK YOU I QUIT!!!
"Crowd Chants FUCK CORNETTE!!!!!

Steen:Looks like you and Ring of Honor got "PUNKED"hehe.Enough of the small talk the reason im in WCW is for Competition a Challenge.I want the biggest,baddest,meanest S.O.B in this company in that ring 1on1
So any of you pre-madonna candy ass think you can out wrestle MR.Wrestling im willing to put up the Ring of Honor World title on the line .WCW Officals Sign the match to any of them.And you should give me a contract too cause Kevin Steen=Ratings!!Oh if you try the bullshit Spine-less Cornette tried yall will find out why im WRESTLING'S WORST NIGHTMARE!!

Cause My Name is Kevin Steen ,and im forever your Ring of Honor World Champion and the anti-christ of pro-wrestling !!!!!
(Music hits and crowd goes insane chanting KILL STEEN KILL!!!)

J.R:King what does this mean for ROH and WCW and who will accept Steens Challenge!

Lawler:I dont know but i hope who ever does shuts him up ,Who the hell does he think he is coming on our show disrespecting our superstars wasting time.

J.R:King calm down we got to get on with the show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Wrestling throws down the challenge!   Mr.Wrestling throws down the challenge! Empty6/1/2012, 9:52 am

The great white Sheamus walks down to the ring holding a mic in his hand.

Sheamus pulls the mic to his mouth.

Sheamus- Fella before we get started on me Kicking your arse i would like to let you a story about my irish past!

As a young man growing up in dublin we boys were tought One thing.... Fighting!
Then one day a new Lad came to our side of town talked about being the best fighter around and all that shite, so i fought him and guess what? (crowd-WHAT?) He got knocked out in three seconds turn out he was from a small shite hole up the glen and he was the best there, BUT when he fought with the big boys he was fecking Shite

What im saying is you are the new boy in town and im gonna knock you the Feck Out!

Granted it wont be a three second Knock out thats out long it will take to pin you sorry arse.

And i will pin you!

And when i take your Shite title from you im going to Pawn that shite.

Here at WCW we have real gold and silver titles not your plastic toy ones

When ever you want to get your arse kicked wither its Smackdown or Next week on Raw i will be the one to do it!

sheamus drops the mic and walks up the ramp

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Wrestling throws down the challenge!   Mr.Wrestling throws down the challenge! Empty6/2/2012, 9:37 pm

Jr:Thank you ladies and gentleman for watching WCW......

Lawler:What does this idiot Kevin Steen want know?

Steen:Sheamus i see you answered my challenge ...hehehe well aleast i think cause when you was running your non educated mouth all i got out of it was fella...blah blah ohh there after me lucky charms BLAHH!!!!Sad

(Steen:makes a sad face!)

Steen:If its a fight you want you got it ....but you have no idea what you just signed up for ...hehehehehe i wanted a wrestling match but you want a fight a FIGHT!!!!HEHEHEHEHEHE.Im the most evil and pyschoic man in pro wrestling.The damn devil him FUCKIN SELF cant touch me ,SO at you get that match sign for your next ppv survior series...me and you in a LAST MAN STANDING MATCHH!!!!!!!!

(Crowd goes crazy !!!!!!!)

Steen:You say you can knock me out lets see it if you have the balls,but mark my words they call me wrestlings worst nightmare...Im gonna be your WORST NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!

(psychotic laugh comes from steen)

(CAMERA GOES BLACK AND THE SHOWS ENDS)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Wrestling throws down the challenge!   Mr.Wrestling throws down the challenge! Empty6/3/2012, 9:52 am

Camara Shows Good ol J.R. back stage at smackdown talking with The Great White Sheamus!

Mr.Wrestling throws down the challenge! Sheamus5

J.R.- Hello and welcome back to friday night smackdown, Im J.R. and im welcomed by the one and only Sheamus!

Sheamus- And its grand to be here wit ya.

J.R.- Now Sheamus there has been alot of talk about you in WcW way before you even stepped a foot in the ring, Why do you think people are so excited for you?

Sheamus- Well you see Jimmy i have never changed in my whole time in wrestling i have always been the loose cannon brawling type and people love that.

J.R.- Thats nice but it dosnt really answer what i asked you?

Sheamus- Well what im trying to say is people know what to get when sheamus steps into the ring, Big slams and Bigger Boots, Unlike this Big Van Vader fella one day he's here next he's in Japan and when he is here all he gets is a foot print on his face! People are excited because the only fun and exciting wrestler's in Wcw dont slam or kick peoples heads off, With the exception of Randy Orton ofcourse!

J.R,- I see... And what are your thoughts on what Kevin Steen said at the end of raw last week?

Sheamus- Well to tell the truth im not happy, I wanted to pin his sorry arse 1..2..3. But if he wants Knocked clean Out i will be happy to do it for him, He chose this match type to be a Last Man Standing match! And i will be the last man standing! And his RoH title will be coming home with me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Wrestling throws down the challenge!   Mr.Wrestling throws down the challenge! Empty6/4/2012, 5:55 pm

*** OFFICIAL GRADING ***

Steen - Man what an awesome introductory promo. Loved every minute of it. There were some grammar mistakes such as missing words which kinda confused me as I was trying to figure out what was being said. Overall, still liked it, 4sp

Sheamus - Gotta say these are better than your first promo and I love the feud your building, I'm glad you're going along with it since Steen still hasn't made his character. 4sp for you two sir.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Wrestling throws down the challenge!   Mr.Wrestling throws down the challenge! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr.Wrestling throws down the challenge!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: