World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The change.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

The change. Empty
PostSubject: The change.   The change. Empty6/4/2012, 3:42 pm

[The scene starts with the commentators talking about the return of Jeff Hardy.]

Jerry Lawler:So he's back...Who actually cares?He's sooo mean to people.

Cole:Jerry you saw him earlier on didn't you?He was nice to everybody.James Storm got what was coming to him.Plus he shook my hand.Isn't that being nice.

Jerry Lawler:Yeah but you were the only person that liked him when he was here.Except for Matt,his brother.Even Matt turned on Jeff later on in WcW.

J.R:Guys look who it is...Again.

[Jeff waits a while before coming to the stage.When he does he is smiling like he does when he will do something incredibly insane.Before he grabs a mic,he stops moving looks at a sign that says 'we want face Hardy!'He then looks at his entrance video and then back to the sign.He grabs the sign and holds it up in the air.The crowd screams.He carries on and grabs a mic and rolls into the ring.]

Hardy:So you want me to become a face again huh?

[The arena explodes.]

Hardy:Then I need one thing from you.I want you to forget what I've done in the past and look to the future.The future is the key.The future is when I will finally become a champion.I don't know what championship I will hold,but I will hold a title.

Cole:WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

Jerry Lawler:Thank you Hardy for finally remembering that you are and always be a fan favorite.

J.R:King this is probably the best moment in WcW history don't you think?

Jerry Lawler:Definantly.

Hardy:To be quite honest with you all I came out here to tell you guys that I will never turn my back on you again.Now I have present for you all.Wanna see it?

Crowd:Yeah!

Hardy:Ok here it is.Look at the screen everybody!

Hardy:There you go,my new theme song.

J.R:That looked amazing didn't it?

Cole:No...I liked his old one better.

Jerry Lawler:Yeah well funnily enough Cole he wasn't talking to you.Yeah it did look awesome J.R.

Hardy:I want to say I'm sorry,not just to all of you,who are the best fans I could ask for,but to all the superstars in the back who have bumped into me and I annoyed them.Espiacially Brock Lesnar.So Brock could you come out here now.

(Open for Brock Lesnar to respond.)
Back to top Go down

The change. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The change.   The change. Empty6/4/2012, 5:48 pm

I really like the new theme.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

The change. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The change.   The change. Empty6/4/2012, 6:00 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down

The change. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The change.   The change. Empty6/6/2012, 3:48 am

The crowd starts chanting, almost like they do for Goldberg, with "Leessnar, Leessnar, Leessnar". The chant grows as the anticipation for The Next Big Thing to arrive does so as well. Jeff paces around the ring a little scratching his head. The entire arena is shaking with the chant and cheers. Jeff goes to say something when the titantron lights up.

The crowd goes insane at the hit of Lesnar's original music intro followed by his new theme Adrenaline Rush.

J.R. - Well gentleman, it looks like with the arrival of this animal, business is about to pick up for sure!

King - I couldn't agree with you more old friend. Though out with that annoying neck injury, he still has been able to keep his presence known around the locker room. Earlier tonight, he defended Vampiro against that masked man that's been running around here.

Cole - Are you kidding me? When is this man going to just leave the company? He's always out with these (With a dumb accent) quote unquote "Neck Injuries" and hasn't won a match since are company's rebranding. He's just a joke!

J.R. - If you don't watch your mouth Cole, that "joke" might hear you. And I don't think your match against Jerry and me would ever prepare you for a match against a former UFC champion.

The lights flash on at each drum pound and then the intro hits its highest point as the guitar chords blare throughout the arena. Lesnar comes out in his usual T-shirt and sweatpants, though donning that neckbrace that he must wear since Shawn superkicked him yet again in May.

Cole - Aww boohoo, Lesnar has to wear a neckbrace. He's such a baby! Why is he allowed to "prance" around wCw without anyone saying anything?!

King - That's it I've had enough. (King rips of Cole's headset and throws it into the crowd after ripping the wire out) There talk now you egotistical maniac.

He walks straight down to the ring and walks up the steps. Getting into the ring he stares at Jeff then walks to the far side of the ring and grabs a mic.

Lesnar - So, Jeff. Jefe. I heard you backstage talking about these fans. You took a sign that said they wanted you to be a face again and that you promised them that you would never turn your back on them again. But, trust isn't earned in one night Jeffrey. I don't think the higher ups even trust you to maintain to the wellness policy still because of your slips ups back in WWE.

The crowd goes into a laughing fit and starts chanting "You fucked up, You fucked up, You fucked up". To this Lesnar goes to a turnbuckle and starts to throw his hands up in rhythm to the chant. He peeks over at Jeff who doesn't look all that amused. Lesnar jumps off the turnbuckle and goes back to Hardy, wrapping an arm around him.

Lesnar - You know, Joffre, they have a point. If you count the number of chants they just said... That's probably not enough to count how many times you've fucked up. Now, I remember you said something about an apology? Well, I'm here so let me here it.

Jeff may now respond
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

The change. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The change.   The change. Empty6/6/2012, 5:33 am

Cole:Don't do it Jeff!Hit him,run,it's your last chance.

Brock:Don't listen to Cole.It's all your choice.

Jeff:I know it's my choice.Why do you think I called you out here?To give you an apology.

Crowd:HARDY HARDY HARDY!!!

J.R:HARDY HARDY HARDY!!!

Jerry Lawler:HARDY HARDY HARDY!!!

Cole:What a idiot.

[Brock Lesnar looks deeply into Jeff's eyes and sees the light in him.He sees the old WWE when Jeff Hardy loved the fans with all his heart.He offers his hand out to him.Jeff shakes it.After that Brock and Hardy mess about with the crowd and then Brock is about to leave the ring when he interrupted and stopped by Jeff.]

Jeff:Hey Brock.

[He turns around with a confused look on his face.]

Jeff:I didn't just call you out here to give you an apology.

[Brock looks even more confused now.]

Jeff:Do you remember about what happened with your car?I blew it up!I was angry at a lot of people so I hope you forgive me.If you don't then hopefully this will.I bought you a new car.Take a look.

[Hardy points to the screen.]

The change. Aston-Martin-DB9-2

Jeff:That is an Aston Martin DB9 and yes that is yours.It is waiting for you in the parking lot for when you are finished.

(Open for Brock.If he doesn't answer then this promo is closed.)

Last edited by Jeff Hardy on 6/6/2012, 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot colors)
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

The change. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The change.   The change. Empty6/6/2012, 6:14 pm

{official grade}

Brock-I LOVED your characterization of the commentators, Cole especially. Very solid but small promo. 4 SP
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

The change. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The change.   The change. Empty6/6/2012, 6:30 pm

What about me?
Back to top Go down

The change. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The change.   The change. Empty6/6/2012, 6:42 pm

You dont get one after what you told me Jeff. You said this was on the same night of the last promo so it couldn't be graded
Back to top Go down

The change. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The change.   The change. Empty6/6/2012, 6:42 pm

Make another promo for this week
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

The change. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The change.   The change. Empty6/6/2012, 6:55 pm

ok.