World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return to Glory

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

Return to Glory Empty
PostSubject: Return to Glory   Return to Glory Empty6/4/2012, 8:20 pm

Cole: Hello everyone and welcome to Monday Night Raw live at the most famous arena in the world: Madison Square Garden in New York, New York.

King: We have a great lineup of matches tonight in store for the whole WcW Universe.

Cole: For sure King! But before we do that, we have an update on the #1 contender for Edge's world title!

King: That's right Cole! The Guru of Greatness won his #1 contender's match last week to become the number one contender for Edge's title at Survivor Series!

Cole: Edge is going to be in one hell of a ride when he faces John Morrison at Survivor Series. John Morrison has been on an unbelievable winning streak as of late and if he can keep that up, Edge might lose his title.

King: Cole you always go with the underdog in these types of matches don't you? I have faith in Edge. After all, he is the Ultimate Opportunist and when opportunity comes, Edge answers with a perfectly executed spear.

Cole: King, Edge hasn't been himself since winning that title, although he did successfully retain his title at Backlash against the Awesome One the Miz.

King: You see Cole? If Edge needs to perform he can, maybe he just hasn't have much of a challenge since his title defence against Miz. Maybe he just isn't trying his hardest.

Cole: Stop standing up for Edge dammit! Edge is going straight down the tubes and is going to end up worse than Marty Jannety!

King: Marty Jannety is twice the wrestler you'll ever be Cole! Edge is one of the greatest wrestlers of all time and I think he would appreciate it if you gave him some earned respect!

Cole: Edge is one of the worst wrestlers to hit this comp-

Cole is interrupted by the familiar music of Edge. Edge comes out from behind the curtain and from the fog to a huge ovation from the WcW Universe at the site of their World Champion.

Return to Glory 13592

Edge makes his way down the ramp with title in hand over his shoulder and makes his way into the ring. Edge gets into the ring climbs the corner and grabs a mic after he steps down from the turnbuckle.

Return to Glory Edge%2Bwps

What a feeling is to be here standing still, as the WcW World Champion.

The WcW Universe gives Edge a standing ovation for their Champion with noise echoing around the arena.

Miz and I had an epic battle at Backlash and I had a fun time with it as he did. Last week, John Morrison one a number one contender match to face me for my title at Survivor Series. I have a proposition for him.

The WcW Universe bellows out a deafening WHAT!

John, I would like to challenge you to a no disqualification Last Man Standing match for the title at Survivor Series.

The WcW Universe cheers with excruciating sound at the sound of the first ever Last Man Standing match.

If your not okay with then we will have a stipulation for our tag match. Whoever wins our match tonight, gets to decide the stipulation for our match at Survivor Series.

The WcW Universe expoldes in excitement at the sounding of a big stipulation for the tag match and at the PPV.

If that is okay with our Anon GM, I will make sure that you suffer.

I will make that match Rated R.

I will make you bleed.

John, you will wish you never won that number one contender's match. I never said this to Miz was because he has respect for me as do I for him. You have no respect for me therefore you have none from me.

John, you have been pushing your way around here as if you own the WcW Locker Room. Superstars respect me because I make it a fun time around this place. You make it as if it is a war zone.

I am gonna hurt you John. I will spear the hell out of you. I will spear you back in time to the time where you first joined WcW to see if you will change your personality around here.

I can vouch for everyone when I say this, we don't like you. We have wanted someone to set you straight for the longest time. What better person to set you straight than the Rated R Superstar himself.

The WcW bellows out in excitement and cheering for their Champion.

John, watch yourself. The reason I say this is because the only thing your gonna see at Survivor Series is me coming at 100Mph to spear the hell out of you. After that I will get the 1,2,3 and still be the WcW World Champion!

The WcW Universe is getting more and more excited for this anticipated match at Survivor Series.

And if you're not down with that, I've got four words for you!

HERE COMES THE SPEAR!!!!!!!!

Edge drops his mic and starts to leave the arena at a standing ovation from the WcW Universe.

Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net

Return to Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to Glory   Return to Glory Empty6/4/2012, 8:21 pm

Before DX buts there noses in this saying hey We say we got TWO words for ya, he's done that way before you got here >.>
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Return to Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to Glory   Return to Glory Empty6/4/2012, 9:12 pm

Miz comes out from behind the curtain to a large ovation. He looks proudly to the fans a moment before he begins to slowly walk towards the ring as he holds his microphone to his mouth.

Quote :
"Edge, let me start by saying congratulations on your win"

The crowd cheers the sportsmanship on display as Miz continues to talk

Quote :
"That said, I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed that I wasn't walking in here with the WCW championship around my waist or on my shoulder. You earned it though and it was a hell of a match."

Miz's shoulders slump a bit as he holds the mic to his waist for a moment. He seems to be lost in thought as he continues to the ring.

Quote :
"The last couple of days have been....well...they have been a little difficult for me. My next goal was to win the WCW championship and to finally prove that I am the best young talent this company has to offer. Now? Now I am back to the little leagues."

Miz pauses as he steps up the steel stairs and climbs through the ropes to enter the ring.

Quote :
"Still, I want you to know that there are no hard feelings and that as long as you are in WCW you have a friend in me"

Miz comes within four feet of Edge and extends his hand as a show of friendship.

Quote :
"No hard feelings. Ok?"

{Open for Edge, DX, or JoMo. Keep in mind that this is the beginning of the show. No beat downs.}
Back to top Go down

Return to Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to Glory   Return to Glory Empty6/5/2012, 2:16 pm

*** OFFICIAL GRADING ***

Edge - Geez look at that Edge made a promo! Haha. Very well written with a lot of speech and everything all around. A little bit more action would have made it awesome. 4sp.

Miz - Nice to see you made a promo too, though it was short. I like your use of the quote system for your character, but I've grown used to the gifs you put in and all the pics. 3sp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Return to Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to Glory   Return to Glory Empty

Back to top Go down

Return to Glory
Page 1 of 1