World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post match results.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

Post match results. Empty
PostSubject: Post match results.   Post match results. Empty6/6/2012, 7:25 pm

[After the match on Raw.]

Jeff:Hey Taker...You haven't seen nothing yet.You've seen this before!Remember.

[Jeff points to the screen.The Undertaker looks.]

Jeff:You remember that huh Taker?

[The Undertaker stares into the eyes of Jeff Hardy.He then turns and walks away.]

Jeff:What the hell Taker?What happened?

Cole:I'm not surprised he left.Everyone here hates you Hardy!

J.R:Shut up Cole.Nearly everyone in this arena likes this guy.You are one of the few people who doesn't.

Jerry Lawler:Yeah look around you Cole...People are smiling at the sight of Jeff Hardy...There has been a recent boom in Jeff Hardy accessories.

Jeff:Anyway,I thought I knew you better than that Taker.I thought you hatedthe sight of me.I mean how many tombstones did you give me?I show'd resiliency all the way through that match and you had no option but to lock in the hell's gate.Now you can't tell me you weren't impressed by that can you?

Crowd:Hardy!!!Hardy!!!Hardy!!!

Jeff:See Taker you used to be like me...Kids looked up to you.They loved you...then you became what you are now...Evil...Bad...And most importantly...You joined DX.Now if you put them together all you get is a Big evil wuss.

J.R:Ha ha ha...He is making 'The Deadman' look a right idiot.

Jerry Lawler:I know right.

Jeff:Who here liked the old Undertaker...The one man army who show'd no fear to anyone and needed nobody to look after him...What about DX...Do they tuck you into bed Taker and give you a kiss on the cheek?

[Jeff smiles when suddenly.]

(Anyone can respond.)

Last edited by Jeff Hardy on 6/7/2012, 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didn't make sense.)
Back to top Go down

Post match results. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post match results.   Post match results. Empty6/11/2012, 6:29 pm

*** OFFICIAL GRADING ***

Hardy - Liked it, but still seems like a basic promo. Sorry but a 3sp for you.
Back to top Go down

Post match results.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: